Biggest cope of the site srs

iftsj

Banned
"Slaying/slayers is/are rare" i want to vomit when i hear this arent you ashamed of yourself?  Its just you fags dont see them cause your not even human enough to be in the same places as them. Every good looking girls are getting fucked on the reg by slayers and you would kill yourself if you saw What happend, how the girls are throwing themselves at slayers, how the slayers dont give a fuck since they fuck hot bitches for SPORTS. You can whiteknight fuck ugly bitches but its just cause slayers cant fuck EVERYBODY but as soon as he want her shes his be assured.  Slayer are just normal humans, we dont even exist, why the fuck do you think women IGNORE you and friendzone you,cause your ugly shit and not a MAN.  Mark my words IF YoU DONT HAVE A GF RIGHT NOW your ugly, if you were gl you would have trouble NOT having a gf or fuking everyday. Every single girl is interested in you if your gl, thy approach you and fuck you. The truth is girls actually do everything and they make belive they dont to protect themselves from uglies raging.I want to fucking blow my brains out at least it will make my upper third smaller

iftsj

Banned
Dentist said:
yeah i see alot of guys with excellent facial development. Any college / uni campus will be teeming with them. 
U are from Nice as well so I guess there are ALOT of wealthy WASP looking guys around there.

No my uni is shit mostly subhumans slayers dont go to uni, uni is for loosers like me

Bump Roboter said:

This. This should be put on important threads list its raw truth tbh

Bump Roboter said:

This. This should be put on important threads list its raw truth tbh

Spectre

Normie
Depends on what you mean by slayer, you are dumb as fuck if you believe that male models are just running around, you probably mean just your typical above average guy, in a sea of average to ugly men of course they are slayers, most people here fall into the ugly-average category so by comparison anyone who is marginally better looking and sexually successful is a slayer by those standards.

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
the fact is, in white middle class social cirles, 5/10 is NOT the average.

6/10 with a good hairline is considered to be the average. If you don't have both of those attributes, you're subhuman to the majority of women.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
Spectre said:
Depends on what you mean by slayer, you are dumb as fuck if you believe that male models are just running around, you probably mean just your typical above average guy, in a sea of average to ugly men of course they are slayers, most people here fall into the ugly-average category so by comparison anyone who is marginally better looking and sexually successful is a slayer by those standards.

This.

There certainly are not an abundance of 8/10+ males walking around, a legit very GL male is extremely rare. But it's true that all girls are getting dicked on the reg and even a lot of guys who aren't MM looking are having sex just because they are NT and actually go out and socialize and are around enough drunk girls in enough situations and such. 

I think this site might take it too far in how hard it is to actually get a lay. Yes being a consistent slayer means you have to have looks, but simply getting a lay here and there just takes being a normal guy who puts himself out there in social contexts.

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
Amnesia said:
Spectre said:

This.

There certainly are not an abundance of 8/10+ males walking around, a legit very GL male is extremely rare. But it's true that all girls are getting dicked on the reg and even a lot of guys who aren't MM looking are having sex just because they are NT and actually go out and socialize and are around enough drunk girls in enough situations and such. 

I think this site might take it too far in how hard it is to actually get a lay. Yes being a consistent slayer means you have to have looks, but simply getting a lay here and there just takes being a normal guy who puts himself out there in social contexts.
no, it's not.

objectively, the average guy on many college campuses probably amogs the fuck out of most of the users here.

iftsj

Banned
Lmao you guys dont get it. Im not talking about average fags who fuck a few bitches , im talking about slayers, they are not mm either, their just guys that ALL women are attracted too , theyll deny it to keep the cope alive for incels and keep their freedom to fuck chads, but each time he will propose sex she will say yes and feel the best she will ever feel in her life, she could also say no cause of morality reason but she will masturbate to it later.So its chad or cuckincel

, your either one or the other.  But it has to be like that. What do we want incels?? To endanger the species? Our weak genes are destined to perish, the women have choosen. Now it can finally be over.

FireHaze

Gigachad
True Romance said:
Legit, I agree

And EVEN if they are quite rare, we're still FUCKED

All it takes is a couple dozen good looking 7+ guys with with high sex drives and no standards to completely NUKE a city's dating pool

:clap:

Spectre

Normie
iftsj said:
Lmao you guys dont get it. Im not talking about average fags who fuck a few bitches , im talking about slayers, they are not mm either, their just guys that ALL women are attracted too , theyll deny it to keep the cope alive for incels and keep their freedom to fuck chads, but each time he will propose sex she will say yes and feel the best she will ever feel in her life, she could also say no cause of morality reason but she will masturbate to it later.So its chad or cuckincel

, your either one or the other.  But it has to be like that. What do we want incels?? To endanger the species? Our weak genes are destined to perish, the women have choosen. Now it can finally be over.

Give an example of "not a mm but the type of guy ALL women are attracted to", you are basically agreeing with me, just more edgy like.

shlayer

Slayer
Just accept that we lost, either we end it or conti ue this brutal torture, life is not ment for people like us.

iftsj

Banned
Spectre said:
iftsj said:

Give an example of "not a mm but the type of guy ALL women are attracted to", you are basically agreeing with me, just more edgy like.

http://lookism.net/Thread-Finally-tried-out-tinder-300-matches-in-4-days-so-far?pid=736305#pid736305

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Normalfags usually date or fuck women, but you are not a normalfag, thus your ideas are highly biased and you try find reasons to justify your situation. But the majority of men is not attractive and the same majority fuck or date women. You live in denial focusing on the top tier one percent of males and rejecting the vast majority of the other males, whom you don't came into contact with either.

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
True Romance said:
Legit, I agree

And EVEN if they are quite rare, we're still FUCKED

All it takes is a couple dozen good looking 7+ guys with with high sex drives and no standards to completely NUKE a city's dating pool

Legit, women would all rather share a Chad than fuck averages

iftsj

Banned
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Normalfags usually date or fuck women, but you are not a normalfag, thus your ideas are highly biased and you try find reasons to justify your situation. But the majority of men is not attractive and the same majority fuck or date women. You live in denial focusing on the top tier one percent of males and rejecting the vast majority of the other males, whom you don't came into contact with either.

I know at least 2 legit slayers irl, and tons of averagefags who betacuckdate women

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
iftsj said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:

I know at least 2 legit slayers irl, and tons of averagefags who betacuckdate women

Rate the 2 slayers u know /10 and whats their height etc?

iftsj

Banned
Amnesia said:
iftsj said:

Rate the 2 slayers u know /10 and whats their height etc?

One is 8/10 blond bass player about5ft10 , i went at his house and girls were complimented his ass and natural smell , he get new gf everyweeks without even trying, girls flirts with hil when he just ask for anything even waitress etc... I took shrooms with him hes cool but hes a moron we went on a caveman trip and laugh. The other is ultramasc and got little face features hes 6ft2 and he fucked everygirls in the rich guys social circle i went at nye. He was mad cause i benchpresses mog him at the gym even tho hes older than me. Cool guy too. The fact is you got to be a cool guy to slay, when we hang out they try to cheer me up cause they feel im incel depressed with the slayer sense and they know this mean death