• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Biggest Bluepill Lies Not Addressed Much

zyzz007

Lookism God
1) Women are insecure and not confident = Bullshit, these cunts have unlimited validation and ego boosts online and offline and are definitely NOT insecure and are VERY confident. Just look at the bitch who beat up the Uber driver. She was very insecure and not confident right???

2) Women do not know what they what = Fucking bullshit. Women know EXACTLY what they want and will decide within the first 5-10 seconds if they want you or not.

zyzz007 said:
1) Women are insecure and not confident = Bullshit, these cunts have unlimited validation and ego boosts online and offline and are definitely NOT insecure and are VERY confident. Just look at the bitch who beat up the Uber driver. She was very insecure and not confident right???

2) Women do not know what they what = Fucking bullshit. Women know EXACTLY what they want and will decide within the first 5-10 seconds if they want you or not.

I can reconcile #2 for you. What people mean by that is that what women SAY they want, and talk about wanting, is not often what they respond to and "go for".

It's not saying that women waver in their actual manifest preferences, and that it's particularly uncertain and unpredictable whether a man is going to pound her - not at all. Just that all the while they will be telling themselves, and others, that what they like and want is something altogether different.

To an inexperienced observer, this behaviour looks like she's "changing her mind" a lot. But we cynics consider it as saying one thing while quite consistently doing another.

zyzz007

Lookism God
lifting_will_ruin_yr_life__srs said:
zyzz007 said:

I can reconcile #2 for you. What people mean by that is that what women SAY they want, and talk about wanting, is not often what they respond to and "go for".

It's not saying that women waver in their actual manifest preferences, and that it's particularly uncertain and unpredictable whether a man is going to pound her - not at all. Just that all the while they will be telling themselves, and others, that what they like and want is something altogether different.

To an inexperienced observer, this behaviour looks like she's "changing her mind" a lot. But we cynics consider it as saying one thing while quite consistently doing another.
In other words, yeh they know exactly what the fuck they want and are very confident and not insecure.

Nyhil

Rotter
women are insecure about their looks because validation from incel and avg normalfag losers means nothing. If a hot guy complimnets their looks they feel in heaven, and need constant attention from hot men, and thats why they dress like sluts and get mad when they attract the attention of the wrong men, incels.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Nyhil said:
women are insecure about their looks because validation from incel and avg normalfag losers means nothing. If a hot guy complimnets their looks they feel in heaven, and need constant attention from hot men, and thats why they dress like sluts and get mad when they attract the attention of the wrong men, incels.

they are not insecure about looks, they can get chad easily for sex.

zyzz007 said:

In other words, yeh they know exactly what the fuck they want 

Recondensing it to one sentence doesn't help matters. The crux of your issue is the word "want". What does that mean - what they say they want? What they really believe they want? What they actually respond to? All different things.

I dare say that women have very little understanding of what they respond to, nor do they wish to gain any.

"Women don't know what they really respond to."

"What women say they want is often not what they actually seek out or retain."

^things like that make more sense to say

zyzz007

Lookism God
zyzz007 said:
In other words, yeh they know exactly what the fuck they want 

Recondsing it to one sentence doesn't help matters. The crux of your issue is the word "want". What does that mean - what they say they want? What they really believe they want? What they actually respond to? All different things.

I dare say that women have very little understanding of what they respond to, nor do they wish to gain any.

"Women don't know what they really respond to."

"What women say they want is often not what they actually seek out or retain."

^things like that make more sense to say

Ur making this complex. They want a guy that is a little better looking than the one in ur avi and who has status and money and can entertain them. Thats it, they all want the same guy. This is what cunts mean by a "good man" or "real man":

Nyhil

Rotter
zyzz007 said:
Nyhil said:

no they are because it's not about chad but about being better than other girls at pleasing chad.

I remember talking to a girl i was receiving a blow job from a sister's friend, and all she could say was that the girl blowing me wasn't doing a good job because if she was I wuldn't be able to speak to her on the phone. Then I ask her if she could do a good job then, and she said HAHAHA YES! She got totally insecure. You forgot that women compete with other women, and only amogging other girls will make them confident. Theyd need to have all the chads fucking them and begging to fuck them exclusively to not feel insecure.

just lol look at this and the butthurt from girls when they are put against each other or an ideal to please chad

zyzz007

Lookism God
Nyhil said:
zyzz007 said:

no they are because it's not about chad but about being better than other girls at pleasing chad.

I remember talking to a girl i was receiving a blow job from a sister's friend, and all she could say was that the girl blowing me wasn't doing a good job because if she was I wuldn't be able to speak to her on the phone. Then I ask her if she could do a good job then, and she said HAHAHA YES! She got totally insecure. You forgot that women compete with other women, and only amogging other girls will make them confident. Theyd need to have all the chads fucking them and begging to fuck them exclusively to not feel insecure.

just lol look at this and the butthurt from girls when they are put against each other or an ideal to please chad
Yeh in competition for the chads they will get insecure about looks. However I was talking about in general everyday life, they are NOT insecure or afraid, in fact they are very confident and blunt in normal day to day activities.

Nyhil

Rotter
zyzz007 said:
Nyhil said:

Yeh in competition for the chads they will get insecure about looks. However I was talking about in general everyday life, they are NOT insecure or afraid, in fact they are very confident and blunt in normal day to day activities.

i think you are talking about social anxiety. If that is that, women are afraid of everything really, but having social anxiety is a male trait that is characterised by a too masculine brain. Never confuse social anxiety with being a pussy, cause often the silent loser is the one who will kill everybody without hesitation if given the chance. Look ER. Now tell me how many girls carry mass murder or any crime at all. They are all pussies. Yeah they are psychopath but they pussy away from fight, crime, etc. Men don't.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Nyhil said:
zyzz007 said:

i think you are talking about social anxiety. If that is that, women are afraid of everything really, but having social anxiety is a male trait that is characterised by a too masculine brain. Never confuse social anxiety with being a pussy, cause often the silent loser is the one who will kill everybody without hesitation if given the chance. Look ER. Now tell me how many girls carry mass murder or any crime at all. They are all pussies. Yeah they are psychopath but they pussy away from fight, crime, etc. Men don't.
I never thought this and I dunno if u are right, but I sure hope u are right since I ave bad SA.

Nyhil

Rotter
zyzz007 said:
Nyhil said:
I never thought this and I dunno if u are right, but I sure hope u are right since I ave bad SA.

everyone who uses forums have SA bro. It's actually the cause of inceldom. Any retard can beta provide and take shit from his gf whilst not getting frequent sex and love, but only socially anxious losers remain total incel like us with no female contact.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Nyhil said:
zyzz007 said:

everyone who uses forums have SA bro. It's actually the cause of inceldom. Any retard can beta provide and take shit from his gf whilst not getting frequent sex and love, but only socially anxious losers remain total incel like us with no female contact.

I dont agree that women are afraid tho, they know they have the law on their side and are very confident and find it easy to put down others (esp. men) everyday. They may be afraid of commiting a crime but not afraid in general life since everything is in their favour.
Well I rather be a SA loser than a simp taking shit from a cunt who is spending my money and living free in my house.

lookz

Machine
Women get insecure when what makes them valuable is in danger. Ie being pretty makes them valuable. If something happens that makes them ugly it will make them very insecure.

zyzz007

Lookism God
lookz said:
Women get insecure when what makes them valuable is in danger. Ie being pretty makes them valuable. If something happens that makes them ugly it will make them very insecure.

Ugly fat women get sex easily and women have makeup which give them 3-4 points automatically. Most of them are not pretty anyways so how can they be insecure of losing looks when they have makeup, can get sex easily and men have such low standards for them?

Nyhil

Rotter
zyzz007 said:
Nyhil said:

I dont agree that women are afraid tho, they know they have the law on their side and are very confident and find it easy to put down others (esp. men) everyday. They may be afraid of commiting a crime but not afraid in general life since everything is in their favour.
Well I rather be a SA loser than a simp taking shit from a cunt who is spending my money and living free in my house.

couldn't agree more.

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
To women 80% of men literally don't exist, you guys forget this. A woman could spend all night at a bar and get approached 20 times, but if all 20 of those guys are below 7/10 in looks then to her she NEVER GOT APPROACHED ALL NIGHT. It doesnt register with a girl if the guy is ugly. Just like if a girl puts up some photo on IG and 100 guys give her likes unless one of those guys is a legit Chad then it's as if she got none, and she will start to get insecure.

In fact it's worse for a girl if she gets complimented/approached by ugly guys than if she were to not get approached at all. 

of course women don't get anxiety around most guys, because to girls most guys don't even count as humans, they are subhuman genetic trash, but if you have ever heard girls talk about encountering a really hot guy or having that guy talk to them girls get nervous as fuck, because to them a Chad is an actually human being and you and me are literal garbage.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Amnesia said:
To women 80% of men literally don't exist, you guys forget this. A woman could spend all night at a bar and get approached 20 times, but if all 20 of those guys are below 7/10 in looks then to her she NEVER GOT APPROACHED ALL NIGHT. It doesnt register with a girl if the guy is ugly. Just like if a girl puts up some photo on IG and 100 guys give her likes unless one of those guys is a legit Chad then it's as if she got none, and she will start to get insecure.

In fact it's worse for a girl if she gets complimented/approached by ugly guys than if she were to not get approached at all. 

of course women don't get anxiety around most guys, because to girls most guys don't even count as humans, they are subhuman genetic trash, but if you have ever heard girls talk about encountering a really hot guy or having that guy talk to them girls get nervous as fuck, because to them a Chad is an actually human being and you and me are literal garbage.
legit.