Bigger the head compared to your body the smaller the dick

Jawanomics

Lookism God
Your dick grows because of testosterone in puberty. The cause of micro penis is low testosterone that is a medical fact. Now this is the guess part..but usually the opposite will cause the opposite to happen..so big dick is caused by high testosterone during puberty.

Harbinger

Normie
Jawanomics said:
Your dick grows because of testosterone in puberty. The cause of micro penis is low testosterone that is a medical fact. Now this is the guess part..but usually the opposite will cause the opposite to happen..so big dick is caused by high testosterone during puberty.
I thought its all genetics? How come some high T people have small dicks?

MENTAL_CEL

Slayer
Harbinger said:
Jawanomics said:
Doesn't mean they had high T during puberty.

oldntcel

Cuck
That T talk is bullshit. If you have really low T for some reason you miss out on reaching your genetic potential and get a micro penis that is all.

Jawanomics

Lookism God
MENTAL_CEL said:
Harbinger said:
Exactly this...roidcels are giving people with actually good genetics a bad name.

Your teenage rugby player or sprinter is a lot more likely to have a big dick rather than some incel who was shit at sports in his teens...couldn't grown any decent muscle with roids..but now thinks he is alpha because he is on test and tren.
[hr]
oldntcel said:
That T talk is bullshit. If you have really low T for some reason you miss out on reaching your genetic potential and get a micro penis that is all.
On average niggers have the biggest dicks...on average they have highest T

On average gooks have lowest T and have smallest dick.

Obviously correlation isn't causation. 

A clit is very similar to a penis and when exposed to T it grows.

T undoubtedly has an effect, but you may be right in that it only affects it if low and stops it reaching it's potential.

oldntcel

Cuck
Jawanomics said:
MENTAL_CEL said:
Exactly this...roidcels are giving people with actually good genetics a bad name.

Your teenage rugby player or sprinter is a lot more likely to have a big dick rather than some incel who was shit at sports in his teens...couldn't grown any decent muscle with roids..but now thinks he is alpha because he is on test and tren.
[hr]
oldntcel said:
On average niggers have the biggest dicks...on average they have highest T

On average gooks have lowest T and have smallest dick.

Obviously correlation isn't causation. 

A clit is very similar to a penis and when exposed to T it grows.

T undoubtedly has an effect, but you may be right in that it only affects it if low and stops it reaching it's potential.
lol fuck this place....

T matters only during puberty, but having higher T doesn't mean your dick is bigger. According to one study I read a while back the Portuguese had higher T than Northern Europeans but based on measured averages Northern Europeans are larger than all countries from the South.

Penis size correlates with height and bone circumference mostly.

T is irrelevent, you are born with a micropenis.

The Masked Magician said:
Penis size correlates with height and bone circumference mostly.

T is irrelevent, you are born with a micropenis.
I used to think that was bullshit, but i've come to learn it's legit. It doesn't guarantee someone will be huge, but mandingos definately occur more in taller people.

Jawanomics said:
I had very early puberty (6'4.5 and 8.5 inches NBP dick at 13 years old, nothing really grew afterwards), that kinda explains it.

iftsj

Banned
:lmfao:

my head and my dick both AMOG my body
Epic fail for you