Nizoral Babe said:
Ascent said:
Steeve Reeves has one of the best looking physiques of all time.
Which is why I'm pissed OP associated him with those douchebags. A legend like him doesn't deserve that kind of blatant disrespect. Also, for the OP, Steve Reeves had a VERY wide frame. Doesn't fit your profile at all.
His hips are narrow.

Magnus

Lookism God
LOL @ this framecel lanklet cope 

This is what MEN look like 

PizzaSlayer

Incel
I agree, I think frame is a major cope. I always saw myself as "small framed" but once I got to 80+ kg I felt normal, maybe even bigger and stronger than average. Having a normal sized/proportioned frame with some lean muscle mass is everything.

achill3

Coper
PizzaSlayer said:
I agree, I think frame is a major cope. I always saw myself as "small framed" but once I got to 80+ kg I felt normal, maybe even bigger and stronger than average. Having a normal sized/proportioned frame with some lean muscle mass is everything.
Lol at above

There is Frame and Height. 

Frame is Rib Cage, Clavicle, Torso Growth. Guys with large frames are much stronger upper body, bigger necked, wide chests/backs, muscle bellies that protrude. Robust.

The larger your frame the more masculine u appear to be, The More strength you naturally have, the stronger/bigger u can get natty.

Height=/=Frame. Large framed Tall guys are playing college sports. 95% lack masculine frame. vertical bone growth=/bone width

High T guys are worth much more than lanklets women select for testosterone during ovulation, not height itself. Height is Dimorphic yes. But there is "Tall" and there is "Male height" or threshold. Which is like 5'9-5'11+

High T Face=Attractive
High T Body= Claviacle/Hip Ratio, Large Rib Cages, Large Torso.
Height is Dimorphic, However humans are not nearly as height dimorphic as other species. Generally Male height is guaged at 5'9, mabey 5'9-6'2

IdealMaxilla

King of Chads
ecto cope of the highest order

a bigger skeleton is always superior you avian freaks

Meltcel

Banned
Lol @ Jason Statham's fraud. Dude is the same height as Stallone and Banderas and we are supposed to believe he has a large frame. He is a small skulled cuck just like most Brits

GandyNose

Coper
Pip-boy 3000 said:
MulattoFuck said:
Nothing matters but face and NT.

You cannot be rejected by any woman if you have face and NT.
It's atlantid mix and NT.

Doesn't get much more red pill than that.
Atlanto Med Checking in.

Leans

Gigachad

None of the other photos have this aestethic level

Notice quite small wrists (?) and a big neck

Meltcel

Banned
Pip-boy 3000 said:
MulattoFuck said:
Nothing matters but face and NT.

You cannot be rejected by any woman if you have face and NT.
It's atlantid mix and NT.

Doesn't get much more red pill than that.
Faggot sfcel anthrocel cope

Atlantid phenotype is irrelevant in 2018. Fucking small framed cuck pale phenotype of death

GandyNose

Coper
Leans said:

I hope you can appreciate that Praxitellana curve, the contrapposto, that tension in his look. I will always remember the first time I saw it, I was lost in Florenza for two hours before.

Leans

Gigachad
GandyNose said:
Leans said:

I hope you can appreciate that Praxitellana curve, the contrapposto, that tension in his look. I will always remember the first time I saw it, I was lost in Florenza for two hours before.
Hows Florens for a weekend trip?

GandyNose

Coper
Leans said:
GandyNose said:
Hows Florens for a weekend trip?
Perfect, if you like arts or architecture then better yet. Now temperatures are okay, cold but not too much.
About what to see you know probably everything. My only advice, and I know is really difficult to dont go running everywhere, is to not act like a tourist. I spent two weeks travelling around Italy and when I get lost in Florenzia I was just wandering looking for my friends when I stopped to take a break. I saw this, maybe I crossed the same  bridge 4 times during that two hours but I did not see this.