Thick joints, wide waist, wide hips, big forearms and calves, big bones all over:

[img=392x719]http://albertis-window.com/wp-conte...original-by-Lysippos-3rd-century-CE.jpg[/img]

[img=805x922]http://www.myfitnesscloset.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/11/jasonstatham.jpg[/img]

Lol at this. If you have a body like this you were born to WORK and TOIL and fight other people.

It's all about being slender and lithe while having muscle in all the right places:

[img=520x695]https://brendareed.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/dscf6890.jpg[/img]

Amogging his short, stocky, work-horse friend:

Bone Law

Incel
@"aryan australian" lucky you don't have to worry about this since you're so fucking ugly body has become irrelevant

Cloud

Gigachad
Legit, its all about having a well prop(golden ratio) aesthetic body

Nizoral Babe

Coper
How dare you put Steve Reeves next to those fucking phaggots. Fuck you, OP.

smellysocks

Gigachad
It's just height and face more than anything that symbolize your social class. Frame size/joint robustness/musculature are things women couldn't give less of a fuck about. If you're 6'3 and handsome, nothing else is even relevant

UglyNormalFag

had 39 lays in 2 days (gigachad)
smellysocks said:
It's just height and face more than anything that symbolize your social class. Frame size/joint robustness/musculature are things women couldn't give less of a fuck about. If you're 6'3 and handsome, nothing else is even relevant
Wide shoulders and narrow hips are sexually attractive in the way that a good hip/waist ratio is for a women. If you want girls to naturally have feelings of lust towards you, a decent frame is a must

smellysocks

Gigachad
UglyNormalFag said:
smellysocks said:
Wide shoulders and narrow hips are sexually attractive in the way that a good hip/waist ratio is for a women. If you want girls to naturally have feelings of lust towards you, a decent frame is a must
Show me a classically handsome guy who has a klinefelters body

it would be so rare that you'd be better off finding the loch ness monster. Even most ugly guys with poor development have shoulders wider than their hips. Hell even most GIRLS do

kibo

Chad

Dude on the right looks like he mostly did leg day.
His lower body is alot bigger than upper lmao

Cloud

Gigachad
It's all about this. I need ideal proportions for EVERYTHING

Temoc

Coper
smellysocks said:
This. Gymcels love to debate over wrist size and other bullshit

"hey guys I'm 5'6'' but I have thicker wrists than my lanklet 6'3'' friend, lol, I'm so alpha"

Some amount of muscle and low bf is good but height and face is much more important.

smellysocks

Gigachad
Temoc said:
smellysocks said:

"hey guys I'm 5'6'' but I have thicker wrists than my lanklet 6'3'' friend, lol, I'm so alpha"

Some amount of muscle and low bf is good but height and face is much more important.
It's one of those things where incremental values mean nothing.  I mean maybe if your frame/musculature is on the extreme end of underdeveloped to the point of it looking unhealthy, then it will matter. Height and face are things where not only extremes matter, but relatively little increments like centimeters matter.

Being a standard deviation above or below the average wrist size, ribcage size, calf circumference, bicep circumference, general body musculature etc means absolutely nothing, whereas being a standard deviation below or above average height or facial development has critical implications on your success with women.

in short, height and face encompasses 95% of L. Everything else is pure mental masturbation

Pip-boy 3000

Coper
MulattoFuck said:
Nothing matters but face and NT.

You cannot be rejected by any woman if you have face and NT.
It's atlantid mix and NT.

Doesn't get much more red pill than that.

Judge

Subhuman
Very legit post OP.

Cloud said:
It's all about this. I need ideal proportions for EVERYTHING
Symmetry and proportion are the key to perfection.

Presence

Coper
smellysocks said:
Temoc said:

It's one of those things where incremental values mean nothing.  I mean maybe if your frame/musculature is on the extreme end of underdeveloped to the point of it looking unhealthy, then it will matter. Height and face are things where not only extremes matter, but relatively little increments like centimeters matter.

Being a standard deviation above or below the average wrist size, ribcage size, calf circumference, bicep circumference, general body musculature etc means absolutely nothing, whereas being a standard deviation below or above average height or facial development has critical implications on your success with women.

in short, height and face encompasses 95% of L. Everything else is pure mental masturbation
:clap:

Ascent

Normie
Steeve Reeves has one of the best looking physiques of all time.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Ascent said:
Steeve Reeves has one of the best looking physiques of all time.
Which is why I'm pissed OP associated him with those douchebags. A legend like him doesn't deserve that kind of blatant disrespect. Also, for the OP, Steve Reeves had a VERY wide frame. Doesn't fit your profile at all.