BIG DICK GAME is all that matters in regards to slaying, SRS~

AzzRaze

Slayer
Joined
Sep 25, 2015
Messages
3,204
Reputation
1
It even trumps face I reckon. EVERYTHING ELSE IS PURE COPE~

[video=youtube]






































 

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
15,337
Reputation
2,951
Penis size matters a lot more than guys would like to admit, but it isn't even CLOSE when compared to face

Tons of male celebrities have smallish dicks and yet it doesn't matter for them at all.

About 40% of women are size queens with naturally loose pussies but the others are fine with an average dick
 

sfinkter

Coper
Joined
Dec 28, 2015
Messages
504
Reputation
0
Brutus said:
Penis size matters a lot more than guys would like to admit, but it isn't even CLOSE when compared to face

Tons of male celebrities have smallish dicks and yet it doesn't matter for them at all.

About 40% of women are size queens with naturally loose pussies but the others are fine with an average dick
9/10 Scott Beastwood got cucked by his 6/10 gf with Ashton Kutcher

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...l-ashton-cheated-on-demi-with-my-girl-2015104


THESE HOES AINT LOYAL NO MATTER HOW HIGH YOU CLIMB

also my average looking 45yo dad has 6 inch girth (we're pretty open and vulgar lol) and apparently he's had a 6/10 30yo fuckbuddy chasing him for 5 years now
 

ᴳᴼᴰ

Incel
Joined
Jan 23, 2016
Messages
284
Reputation
0
So when you're walking through the mall with your ugly face and 99.999th percentile dick you'll get more numbers than the handsome guy with a 6 incher?
:jag:
 

Nyhil

Slayer
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
3,432
Reputation
3
lol i remember asking a girl to watch me cum and she said I will if it is big

on the other hand i made a girl cum by only looking at my face and talking dirty biting lips for her

imo girls like staring at big dicks but fall in love with good faces

also just lol at the incel in the gif prob do everything to please that girl withot gettng anything in return and was there laying with her thinking he had a chance and then the girl asked to go on omegle and that happens lol at his face.
 

Ponglenis

Slayer
Joined
Nov 6, 2015
Messages
3,476
Reputation
25
Big dick helps if you're NT so the word gets around.

My cock is useless except for fapping.
 

AzzRaze

Slayer
Joined
Sep 25, 2015
Messages
3,204
Reputation
1
ᴳᴼᴰ said:
So when you're walking through the mall with your ugly face and 99.999th percentile dick you'll get more numbers than the handsome guy with a 6 incher?
:jag:
Yes God~
 

IceCutter

Gigachad
Joined
Jul 31, 2015
Messages
8,963
Reputation
4
if this is you



you can legit slay every night with minimal amount of game
 
Joined
Jan 19, 2016
Messages
719
Reputation
0
https://cartesianproduct.wordpress....ficial-size-does-matter-yes-the-size-of-that/

It seems that height, muscularity and penis size are related, and sexual attractiveness can't be boiled down to a single factor.

Too bad the study didn't take facial attractiveness into account.

  • We already know that larger male genitalia are a good indication of how likely young are to survive – so evolution pushes towards larger genitalia;
  • But now we have evidence that women prefer large genitalia also;
  • That female choice probably contributed to humans having bigger penises than other primates;
  • Very big penises are not any more attractive than big penises;
  • The taller you are the more important it is to have a large penis (or alternatively, if you are short then a larger penis is not much help);
  • If you are more muscular you can get away with a smaller penis.
So, the taller you are, the greater benefit a large penis has. Simple minded formula of attractiveness: penis size multiplied by height times a constant. This means that height and penis size are synergistic.

Muscularity can make up for lack of size.




So, super big is not that much better than big.

But these are averages, so I imagine there are types of women, based on some genetic and environmental factors.
 
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,494
Reputation
38
penis size is the most underrrated thing in my oppinion.
like if you go watch french amateur porn, you will see almost only subhumans in any scene. but guess what, they have coca cola can sized dicks and they fuck those women with such force that they are constantly cumming and screaming of pleasure. like in that moment they want nothing more but that huuuge ass dick pounding them hardcore.
men like this will always have fuckbuddys, always have girls chasing after them just to get a good pounding.

meanwhile if i touch my 6x5" cock i can barely even feel it in my hands. it will never fully satisfy a woman. the most it will do is maybe give her a small little nice feeling...but NEVER full on hardcore pleasure and lust
 
Joined
Jan 19, 2016
Messages
719
Reputation
0
The German Dream said:
meanwhile if i touch my 6x5" cock i can barely even feel it in my hands. it will never fully satisfy a woman. the most it will do is maybe give her a small little nice feeling...but NEVER full on hardcore pleasure and lust
There are women with vaginal dimensions such that 6x5 is the ideal penis size, so technically you are wrong.
 

dogboner54

Slayer
Joined
Jan 8, 2016
Messages
2,182
Reputation
5
MushroomCloud said:
The German Dream said:
meanwhile if i touch my 6x5" cock i can barely even feel it in my hands. it will never fully satisfy a woman. the most it will do is maybe give her a small little nice feeling...but NEVER full on hardcore pleasure and lust
There are women with vaginal dimensions such that 6x5 is the ideal penis size, so technically you are wrong.

cope

you need AT LEAST 5.2 girth to make a girl go wild for you
 
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
1,494
Reputation
38
cope, bigger dick (more girth) will always feel better in any vagina. more stretch = more pleasure, easy as that. of course it needs to get worked in and lubed up etc
 
Joined
Jan 26, 2016
Messages
459
Reputation
0
dogboner54 said:
MushroomCloud said:
There are women with vaginal dimensions such that 6x5 is the ideal penis size, so technically you are wrong.

cope

you need AT LEAST 5.2 girth to make a girl go wild for you
cope

you need AT LEAST 9x7 to fuck a 3/10 used up whale with AIDS
 

Psycho

Incel
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
342
Reputation
2
8x6in / 21x15cm
How do big diced incels capitalize?
 

Nyhil

Slayer
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
3,432
Reputation
3
The German Dream said:
penis size is the most underrrated thing in my oppinion.
like if you go watch french amateur porn, you will see almost only subhumans in any scene. but guess what, they have coca cola can sized dicks and they fuck those women with such force that they are constantly cumming and screaming of pleasure. like in that moment they want nothing more but that huuuge ass dick pounding them hardcore.
men like this will always have fuckbuddys, always have girls chasing after them just to get a good pounding.

meanwhile if i touch my 6x5" cock i can barely even feel it in my hands. it will never fully satisfy a woman. the most it will do is maybe give her a small little nice feeling...but NEVER full on hardcore pleasure and lust
looks like someone has never been with a girl fucking in her family house and made her orgasm

girls dont scream IRL bro

these videos are made for the purpose of arousing incels who will fap to them (the girl knows that they are being filmed so they act)

There was a video of a girl explaining this shit online i might find it.

In my opinion girls get aroused by staring at big dicks, and once its inside them its all about face and dirty talk
 
Joined
Jan 19, 2016
Messages
719
Reputation
0
The German Dream said:
cope, bigger dick (more girth) will always feel better in any vagina. more stretch = more pleasure, easy as that. of course it needs to get worked in and lubed up etc
I'm not coping. I have 5.4" girth and know that the majority of women would prefer at least 6" girth. I'm a size red piller. I'm trying to make my dick thicker through exercises.

However, from direct observation and experience, there are women who don't want any more than 5" girth. They're so small that anything larger than 5" girth would be more likely to make them go numb or get injured than give them more pleasure.

Rare.

But true.

Obviously that means many men can satisfy them, so this is not much consolation. Now you need to compete with all of those guys in factors other than dick size, whereas guys with big dicks can occasionally get away with being ugly.

And I know that the majority of women who say they prefer something moderate, not too large, are lying. They want an 8x6.5. But those are not the rare girls with small vaginas that I'm talking about.

I'm a pedant.
[hr]
Nyhil said:
The German Dream said:
penis size is the most underrrated thing in my oppinion.
like if you go watch french amateur porn, you will see almost only subhumans in any scene. but guess what, they have coca cola can sized dicks and they fuck those women with such force that they are constantly cumming and screaming of pleasure. like in that moment they want nothing more but that huuuge ass dick pounding them hardcore.
men like this will always have fuckbuddys, always have girls chasing after them just to get a good pounding.

meanwhile if i touch my 6x5" cock i can barely even feel it in my hands. it will never fully satisfy a woman. the most it will do is maybe give her a small little nice feeling...but NEVER full on hardcore pleasure and lust
looks like someone has never been with a girl fucking in her family house and made her orgasm

girls dont scream IRL bro

these videos are made for the purpose of arousing incels who will fap to them (the girl knows that they are being filmed so they act)

There was a video of a girl explaining this shit online i might find it.

In my opinion girls get aroused by staring at big dicks, and once its inside them its all about face and dirty talk

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Female_copulatory_vocalizations
 
Top