• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

big breakfast or no breakfast?

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
Breakfast being the 'most important meal' is the biggest myth ever created, created by general mills and any other food company supplying breakfast food.

Fasting till lunch or even dinner is the best thing you can do in order to stay lean and to let your body repair itself. When fasting your body literally rejuvenates itself in many ways, it can focus on repair rather than putting energy towards digestion. 

Black coffee instead of breakfast is ideal.

gaunt

Machine
Amnesia said:
Breakfast being the 'most important meal' is the biggest myth ever created, created by general mills and any other food company supplying breakfast food.

Fasting till lunch or even dinner is the best thing you can do in order to stay lean and to let your body repair itself. When fasting your body literally rejuvenates itself in many ways, it can focus on repair rather than putting energy towards digestion. 

i am also very skinny

140`lbs 5'11

i guess i'll have to stuff my face the rest of the day

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
gaunt said:
Amnesia said:

i am also very skinny

140`lbs 5'11

i guess i'll have to stuff my face the rest of the day

Nothing wrong with low BF%