He can pretty much fuck literally any girl he wants

Pulverize

Normie
SpoiledMaleModel said:
Sephonisagod said:
Just LOL @ not being bieber 

He can pretty much fuck any literally girl he wants
Hes a manlet too
LOL once you have a net worth of over $200 million, a symmeterical face and wordwide status, height becomes on the verge of completely irrelevant.

asiancel

King of Chads
what do you mean fucked? they're just dating. they probably go to the movies and have burgers at mcdonalds(or perhaps a more upper scale burger bar)

Herald

Normie
asiancel said:
what do you mean fucked? they're just dating. they probably go to the movies and have burgers at mcdonalds(or perhaps a more upper scale burger bar)

If people here only KNEW this is how these beta providers actually think their 13-17 yo little princesses "go on dates with the boyfriend" or "had to go study at his place" or "we trust her"

:boat: :lmfao:

DatzNotMe

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
shes hot as fuck but was hotter a few months- a year ago. when she wasnt seen with this manlet. Fame probably fucked her in terms of drugs and shit

i guarantee u she is fucking bieber for the fame though lmao, these instagram girls are pathetic, even though this one is a 9/10 due to that ass and body (at least before)

I remember a while back i saw this video of the swedish feminist sloot Zarra Larrson rejecting him it was funny af her reaction

stamaster21

Slayer
DatzNotMe said:
shes hot as fuck but was hotter a few months- a year ago. when she wasnt seen with this manlet. Fame probably fucked her in terms of drugs and shit

i guarantee u she is fucking bieber for the fame though lmao, these instagram girls are pathetic, even though this one is a 9/10 due to that ass and body (at least before)

I remember a while back i saw this video of the swedish feminist sloot Zarra Larrson rejecting him it was funny af her reaction
Um she looked alot hotter 2-3 years ago some of those pics are old, she basically was a 9/10 when she was ages 17-20. But now i would say she is a 8/10 i think she is like 22 years old now.

stamaster21

Slayer
Selena is basically a cute girl who is a 6.5/10. This girl ventura has high sex appeal, she is built for fucking. And no he didn't upgrade chances are he was fukn girls like this and cheating on the selena girl before also. There are so many hot sexy high e girls like ventura around its just that most fock to guys with high LMS. All the hot attractive girls all go to the same spots and hangout together.