BetaEurasian's posts on VNN forum

Darkman

Normie
That place is even more racist than Stormfront.

Copenhagen

Slayer
That was a bad time in my life. Self hatred was manifesting as hatred of other races.

Notice that Elliot Rodger and Marcus Epstein, both Eurasians, participated in race hatred.

BetaEurasian is one of very few people on this website that I don't outright dismiss as being literally retarded. I enjoy learning more about him and his past.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
sick of the bullshit said:
BetaEurasian is one of very few people on this website that I don't outright dismiss as being literally retarded. I enjoy learning more about him and his past.
Legit his life would be an interesting movie.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
LostTuna said:
not really surprising. this dude hates himself deep down. he's always going on about how asians are alpha in china and get hot white girls etc and rags on WMAF couples saying they're ugly, always trying to one-up his race and prove something. i know i go on about dutch or levantine masterrace theory sometimes but it's mostly in jest. this dude legit copes hard as fuck and hates asian people. it's actually a little unsettling. i like him nonetheless.
I know he feels superior in China because he is half white.You can tell he's making fun of asians. He even called my boy Tyger a chink a couple times too.

Copenhagen

Slayer
LostTuna said:
not really surprising. this dude hates himself deep down. he's always going on about how asians are alpha in china and get hot white girls etc and rags on WMAF couples saying they're ugly, always trying to one-up his race and prove something. i know i go on about dutch or levantine masterrace theory sometimes but it's mostly in jest. this dude legit copes hard as fuck and hates asian people. it's actually a little unsettling. i like him nonetheless.

I have nothing but disdain for human beings buddy boyo. If I do hate people I hate the general idea of a person.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
He's like an edgy teenage kid sometimes I swear......

Copenhagen

Slayer
Whatever, think what you want. I'm mentally ill and I'm not going to try to justify it.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
BetaEurasianCuckold said:
Whatever, think what you want. I'm mentally ill and I'm not going to try to justify it.
Calm down boyo we're just messing with u jesus