Beta Germany to expect 750,000 refugees in 2015

AdolfHitler

Noel Ignatiev
Thx for delivering us these Good news. There will be a huge InterraciAl cuckold Festival infront of tHe german Reichstag. :lol:

Why are white people not marching in the streets? Its almost like they don't care about being overrun with groids and mudslimes.

TheTrews

Normie
4545 said:
Why are white people not marching in the streets? Its almost like they don't care about being overrun with groids and mudslimes.
You got it.

All they care about is materialistic consumerism. Looking after number 1, as they see it.

All community, values and traditions have been erased. The Jews have completed Phase 1 and are now onto Phase 2; mass, unchallenged, non-white immigration.

NoLMS

Coper
No. This is good. Let's flood Europe with immigrants then there will be food shortages, lack of resources, etc, then we'll eventually have to eat each other to survive. Good.

Boss

Slayer
Syrains(white arabs) and balkans immigrants..

Not a big deal maybe the balkans will help put the ethnics in there place since they are not pussified like the germans

futurehuman

Normie
hahah oh well the only benefit I can think of is the less whites there are. The more value white people will have in the sexual marketplace. its just basic supply and demand.

ilikedicks

Coper
Boss said:
Syrains(white arabs) and balkans immigrants..

Not a big deal maybe the balkans will help put the ethnics in there place since they are not pussified like the germans
You know, people often criticize northern europeans for being cucks specifically because their countries are well developed, but I think a lot of it is just hype. Cos' balkanites have this reputation for being manly and alpha male but  have you talked to some of them? They are some of the biggest nuthuggers of non european people. Albanians for example are hardcore American cock suckers.

TheTrews

Normie
The only legit and no messing about whites were the Afrikaans.

mvp

piggyesque
i dont really like that the illegals are coming to germany, however i enjoy the collapse of society i hate quite a bit.(lets face it, its mutual)
soon it will be hell on earth everywhere.
and i will laugh. big time.

TheTrews

Normie
mvp said:
i dont really like that the illegals are coming to germany, however i enjoy the collapse of society i hate quite a bit.(lets face it, its mutual)

Cope.

You stated in your first sentence you don't really like it. Rest is cope.

mvp

piggyesque
TheTrews said:
mvp said:

Cope.

You stated in your first sentence you don't really like it. Rest is cope.

no. my first sentence was cope.