Beta Barbaric muslims beat their girls to get arranged marriage

Boss

Slayer
Legit all arabs chicks want the BBC even @ChiefofThechoctaws can confirm and the ones that dont go for blonde white guys, arabs are cucked.

@uglydeathcel

flesh

Slayer
How are they cucks? Islam is the antithesis of cuckoldry. 

You are the stormfront cuckold white knight. You spend all day talking about "muh bootiful aryan females  i must defend ur honour" AND YOU GET NOTHING FROM IT. JUST LOL AT YOU.

The same women you spend all day defending on the internet don't even acknowledge your existence.

:cage2:

King Chad

Normie
flesh said:

You are the stormfront cuckold white knight. You spend all day talking about "muh bootiful aryan females  i must defend ur honour" AND YOU GET NOTHING FROM IT. JUST LOL AT YOU.

The same women you spend all day defending on the internet don't even acknowledge your existence.

Cope.

Muslims take part in gang rape. That's pretty gay. They basically take turns in being cucked.

Boss

Slayer
flesh said:

They had to castrate west african black bulls because there women couldn't stop fucking them lol