Best ways to commit suicide?

Bojack

Lookism God
How best should I end my life incels?

Weaselface

Coper
Hanging truly is the simplest option. The options people find when they go window-shopping are bound to fail.

Bojack

Lookism God
BIGGERNIGGER said:
helium if oyu really want too
It's over for me bigger, jumping off a building is my go to option. I just haven't fully commited to it yet

IcedEarth

Slayer
.45 cal hollow point bullets

get a revolver they never jam

put in the mouth and aim at the medulla

scar_face40

Coper
-Go skydiving over a really beautiful place.
-Don't pull the chute.
-Guaranteed death.
-Still go with the parachute in case you change your mind mid-fall like loads of suicide jumping survivors have done.

Fuck eating, sleeping, and drinking, you're going to die while live streaming. You're going to talk about inceldom and being eurasian until you die. In the end of it you take off your mask to reveal you're true form 

Hypothermia is the best method if you want it to look like an accident and leave the least evidence possible. Go out hiking on a cold winter day and find somewhere relatively secluded to sit down and freeze. Make sure you're far away enough from your car that it would be impossible to make it back.

Things like drugs and asphyxiation can be detected in autopsies.

IcedEarth

Slayer
Tyson Ballou in motion said:
Hypothermia is the best method if you want it to look like an accident and leave the least evidence possible. Go out hiking on a cold winter day and find somewhere relatively secluded to sit down and freeze. Make sure you're far away enough from your car that it would be impossible to make it back.

why the fuck do you want your suicide to look like an accident at all? why make the cops work, or you are trying to save some of your reputation after death? lmfao, when you are dead you are dead it doesn't fucking matter anymore

IcedEarth said:
Tyson Ballou in motion said:

why the fuck do you want your suicide to look like an accident at all? why make the cops work, or you are trying to save some of your reputation after death? lmfao, when you are dead you are dead it doesn't fucking matter anymore
because I care about my legacy. Sure I might be dead but I'd rather not be remembered by my family or friends as an insane mentally ill guy that committed suicide. People also tend to associate suicide with weak mindedness.