Best university to get wasted?

Severe Aspie

Slayer
I want to get wasted on an exchange programe. Did anyone ever do it?

I am from Germany.

I can take part at the USA-Programe of my University which allows me to either go to California State University ,Long Beach or University of Kentucky, Lexington.

I can also take part at the European Exchange Programme, which allows me to go to a university in the UK, France, Spain, Sweden, Holland or Italy.. in these countries i would stay in dorms.

Most would probably say "go california".

But the downside is you have to pay like 1500$ a month for a dorm which I cant afford. If I went to California I would probably have to stay in a host family or do a flatshare outside campus. But then I probabl wont have a social life.

Also many posters here said I should avoid California, because its "Looksmaxxers" Mecca.. too many male models and chads to compete with... In Lexington, Kentucky I could at least afford to stay in a dorm.

What place in your opinion is the best place to get wasted, party hard and have a good time?? I dont know what to decide.

Severe Aspie

Slayer
Guys I repeat, in the US I can only go University of Kentucky or California State University, Long  Beach