tehnoslav

with the Lucifer
Autists
Is that I can work from anywhere

Soon I'll probably move to Thailand

elmoggerino

King of Chads
Why Thailand wtf. Move to Russia or something and get yourself a hottie.

elmoggerino

King of Chads
same for gaming
Not really, Europe mogs everywhere you have got a massive community you can engage with with low ping which is absolutely essential for especially the FPS games.

sin

Administrator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Not really, Europe mogs everywhere you have got a massive community you can engage with with low ping which is absolutely essential for especially the FPS games.
shooting games arent real games. they are for kids. i play games that take strategic skill

sin

Administrator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
and i have 20 ping to OCE league servers which is good enough to let me react quickly to any spell/attack

superbad

301.81 / F 60.8 / F 31.2
and i have 20 ping to OCE league servers which is good enough to let me react quickly to any spell/attack
Well OCE is trash and if you want to become pro you have to move regions

the mole

persona non greta
Autists
shooting games arent real games. they are for kids. i play games that take strategic skill
another way of saying, you suck at games that require real time strategic skill in positioning and controlling a character and needing reflexes, and hand eye coordination

sin

Administrator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Well OCE is trash and if you want to become pro you have to move regions
nigga all regions are trash. 99.99% of players do not take the game seriously, they are making mistakes left and right. they couldnt care less about optimizing their gameplay etc. the game is the same across all regions its about mastering the game. doesnt matter who u vs, there is a mechanical limit to what u can do, most players have already reached it, every indication of skill beyond this is in decision making

sin

Administrator
Staff member
Masculinity Crew
CSGO is a real game and it takes strategy and teamplay to win as well, I've put in some crazy hours lately:
View attachment 66592
mate i have over 600hrs in this, and about the same much in every call of duty made in the last 10 years. there is nothing more to shooters than having the better aim. u should only focus on improving ur aim because winning comes down to shooting everyone before they shoot u. there is literally no strategy because every round is different and as a terrorist its pretty much gonna be a random choice as to what u do or where u do, and as the counter terrorist u just wait for the terrorists to show up somewhere and walk over. copers will pretend economy has to do with anything but it hardly matters. at the end of the day u either shoot them or they shoot u. the best part about csgo is the surfing