• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

best phone for MM tier selfies? iphone?

amogking

Regular
got a samshit galaxy atm makes me look like a big faggot in every selfie but my ipad makes me look a lot better

is the iphone better for selfies?

gandytime

Rotter
Samsung is complete shit, I think it is optimized for asians or something.

amogking

Regular
WTF? is this the reason i look COMPLETE fucking shit on the selfies on my galaxy s6? i look x50 better on my ipad selfies 100% serious.

gandytime

Rotter
amogking said:
WTF? is this the reason i look COMPLETE fucking shit on the selfies on my galaxy s6? i look x50 better on my ipad selfies 100% serious.

Even my 80$ tablet makes better selfies than my s5. Not that I use the camera of it ever again.

Get some apps that make the camera better.

uglydeathcel

Banned
amogking said:

Samsung especially new one makes you look deformed it was made to lookmax east asians and not white
it will make your face much longer than it really is and makes you look subhuman
Take a selfie video and notice how much better you look

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
It depends on the manufacturer of the camera module. I believe the vast majority of the camera modules in various smartphones are produced by Sony. I am not quite sure about the optics though. However, aside from the HW, the key component of the final output is the default image processing, which is dependent of the OS you are using (it's integrated in the settings which may or may not be accessible). The picture quality is sometimes so poor due to aggressive noise reduction and sharpening algorithms you can barely manipulate with.

assburger

Megastar
dunno ill report back to u how the huwaie gook shit works when i get it

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
iphone mogs any samsung shit product when it comes to pics

amogking

Regular
currypowder said:
Legit I noticed this as well on my Samsung s6 edge.

fucking legit

i have the same phone, yet i look x50 better (my own opinion + asked other people) on selfies from ipad just fucking LOL @ owning a samsung phone

no wonder all the virgin faggots own androids

Ned

Joke
my 5s fucking sucks, my macbook takes better selfies

face so narrow

FuckThis

Rotter
Iphone is the most NT phone. 

You should never buy any other phone cause it is problematic. 
Forget about specs etc,it is all about being NT and status signaling. 

I would buy iphone even if it was worst phone only because it ie the most NT one and gives you status by default

Temoc

Joke
uglydeathcel said:
amogking said:

Samsung especially new one makes you look deformed it was made to lookmax east asians and not white
it will make your face much longer than it really is and makes you look subhuman
Take a selfie video and notice how much better you look
holy shit its legit, I kept turning the button between video and picture and my face is longer on the selfie one

FUCKING GOOKS

If you use the front camera you will also look better

lookz

Machine