• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Best Penis enlargement surgeon in the us

mrslayer

Rotter
I need to get an average 6 inch length and 5 inch girth otherwise all of the looksmaxing that I do will be useless. Please help.

mrslayer

Rotter
5 inch nbpel when fully erect but I can't get erect I have a venous leak or some shit. As soon as I can get this shit fixed I'll start stretching asap.

If it doesn't get fixed I need a prosthesis.

whyme

Joke
i also often think about this. what use is all this looksmaxing business if you're not packing at least a 6x5. youll be laughed at and wont be able to sustain a FWB

mrslayer

Rotter
whyme said:
i also often think about this. what use is all this looksmaxing business if you're not packing at least a 6x5. youll be laughed at and wont be able to sustain a FWB

honestly right now I am straight up fucked I think I have a venous leak but I need to confirm it first. My appointment with the urologist is on February 11th and I need to have the rigiscan and doppler ultrasound done to see what it is. As soon as I get the venous leak issues sorted out I am going to get a stretching device and start using it consistently to see if I can get an inch.

If I do have the venous leak I'm fucked and I need to get an implant.

whyme

Joke
mrslayer said:
whyme said:

honestly right now I am straight up fucked I think I have a venous leak but I need to confirm it first. My appointment with the urologist is on February 11th and I need to have the rigiscan and doppler ultrasound done to see what it is. As soon as I get the venous leak issues sorted out I am going to get a stretching device and start using it consistently to see if I can get an inch.

If I do have the venous leak I'm fucked and I need to get an implant.

are extenders the most legit devices to use? how much research have you done into the different methods. interested to hear your thoughts. best of luck with the leak. sounds horrible.

mrslayer

Rotter
I've done literally hundreds of hours of research. The only thing that works is traction. For permanent girth you need surgery or chemical enhancement which might not work.

Phalloboards is a good website for this. It's the penis surgery forum. You can gain like 2 inches from stretching with  extenders hangers and other shit but it'll take 5 years.

Honestly that's not bad. So by God's grace this fucking ed thing will heal and I'll get started on the stretching.

Start very slowly and eventually work your way up to all day stretching.

dogboner54

Regular
The Masked Magician said:
How can I get permanent girth without surgery?

it's impossible, you can get 0.1-3 TEMPORARY girth for as long as you continue the exercises(but you can't have sex/fap on rest days just lol)

the moment you stop after a week or two of no exercises your dick goes back to your normal size and you'd have to start all over

only ones that are permanent are length gains, because you literally pull your dick outside of your body

mrslayer

Rotter
Take testosterone and dht. It's probably not gonna work but there are stories of success.