best countries for price/quality for surgeries?

Reflex

Lookism God
in particular otoplasty and hairlineplasty

but more so otoplasty

ive always wondered this

a lot of people say poland

some say turkey

Reflex

Lookism God
SEAN O said:
EE ... if you make it through the surgery :giggle:
where else besides poland does surgeries in EE?

i know someone that had gyno srugery done in poland for 8k lol

Otoplasty is cope, ears don't make or break a face unless you have extremely fucked up ears (like that kid from GOT/once upon a time and for him it actually works, too).
Besides it's cheap enough, I doubt it would be worth it to fly to EE to have that done when you can get it relativly cheap in the UK. 

For HT that one turkish guy sounds legit, but if you're considering HT you must already be looksmaxxed as fuck bonewise, slayer.

DinyTick

Incel
Experienced surgeons who perform over 100 surgeries a year = best quality of surgeries
Cutthroat competition = lowest prices

Which country has the highest plastic surgery rate and the biggest amount of clinics on every corner? Republic of Korea.

Reflex

Lookism God
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Otoplasty is cope, ears don't make or break a face unless you have extremely fucked up ears (like that kid from GOT/once upon a time and for him it actually works, too).
Besides it's cheap enough, I doubt it would be worth it to fly to EE to have that done when you can get it relativly cheap in the UK. 

For HT that one turkish guy sounds legit, but if you're considering HT you must already be looksmaxxed as fuck bonewise, slayer.
tl:dr

Veuve

Slayer
I think otoplasty is fairly straightforward and i'm sure that it would be cheaper to just get it in your country than to pay travel costs to go somewhere else. not sure about the hairline
anyway i think korea is generally pretty cheap for pretty good quality if you go to one of the better clinics (the surgeons do so many surgeries there) but idk how many koreans need their hairline done, i don't think i've seen that on any of the sites

Reflex said:
where else besides poland does surgeries in EE?

i know someone that had gyno srugery done in poland for 8k lol
usually poor countries(bulgaria, hungary, romania,croatia,etc) but they probably have shitty medical system, too so you assume some risks.

Reflex said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:

tl:dr

[hr]
Veuve said:
I think otoplasty is fairly straightforward and i'm sure that it would be cheaper to just get it in your country than to pay travel costs to go somewhere else. not sure about the hairline
anyway i think korea is generally pretty cheap for pretty good quality if you go to one of the better clinics (the surgeons do so many surgeries there) but idk how many koreans need their hairline done, i don't think i've seen that on any of the sites
SK is legit but you have to consider that they are used to very different beauty standards. 
While in the west we typically want "more" (chin, ramus, cheekbones, PCT) they want less with the exception of nosebridge where it's mostly reversed. So they're more used to removing bone.
I don't know how easy it is to adjust for a surgeon (both procedural and aesthetic wise).
Also with the costs for the flight, hotel and your opportunity costs (several extra days though most here are NEET rotters so that's a zero) and the more problematic risk coverage I wouldn't go to SK unless we're talking at least 5 digit surgeries.
SK is super legit for women who want to remove bone. I used to talk with a redpilled amazon on reddit who was planning on getting V-line surgery over there.