besides colouring wahts wrong with tshs face

True Bromance

Regular

he looks really evil

Ziggy

Banned
laying down selfies are always suspect to me, it's what whales do on dating websites to get maximum validation from poor unsuspecting incels. Since gravity seems to drag the fat off their saggy flabby face, giving them extra looks points.

Foxx

Average Guy
Dan said:
He only got 2 votes compared to my 23 from girls on Tinder in the Lookism contest yet the whole forum masturbates over him :lol:

We had a face off and I missed it?

How can I find this?

Dembroadbones

Regular
Dan said:
True Romance said:
True, but what do YOU think?

I don't rate guys and I don't take the ratings given on this forum seriously, your real rating is based on how women treat you

Legit. The only real IOI and rating is P in V.

And when it comes down to it, I'd bet on Dan to get it over tsh. That skin colouring is an almighty failo.

Dembroadbones said:
Dan said:
I don't rate guys and I don't take the ratings given on this forum seriously, your real rating is based on how women treat you

Legit. The only real IOI and rating is P in V.

And when it comes down to it, I'd bet on Dan to get it over tsh. That skin colouring is an almighty failo.

not really

a true IOI is rawdog anal sex with no lube

lolatmylife

Regular
Dan said:
True Romance said:
Ok

But consider this - Do you think a facial blending/average between you and tsh would get improved results? Worse results? Or the same?

I don't know. I don't look at faces the same way you do. I don't have what you guys consider to be a 'classic' good looking face (or features) and according to you guys TSH does. But 23 real life females picked me and only 2 picked him so it shows that what this forum considers to be good looking is not in line with what girls are going for right now.

Just be white theory

ugliest

Champion
colouring haloes him tbh, he has ethnik lips and eyes

Amnesia

TokTik is hip dude
But why does he cut the very very front of his hair short?