Downloading Witcher3 said:
god i hope trump wins

i dont wanna go through government red tape when i make a corporation
Is there no end to your fantasy life?

shlayer said:
Trump will ruin this country even more.
he will destroy the TPP bill and stop the chinese bs

15 million middle class jobs would come back over night

he'll also stop the bs mexican theiving from America who sends their money back to their families in mexico

Detroit was the richest city in the world before NAFTA

i only care about money

shlayer

Slayer
shlayer said:
Trump will ruin this country even more.

he'll also stop the bs mexican theiving from America who sends their money back to their families in mexico

i only care about money
Mexicans dont steal shit they do jobs whites wont even touch .

shlayer said:

i only care about money
dats bs i worked a construction crew job when i was 19 on an all white crew and i was the only minority

the mexican crew tried to undercut us but we had productivity at 1.5x them with less incidents

3rd worlders just bring slave pricing in

im fine with mexicans that work and are citizens and pay taxes like everyone else but most work under the table or use fake SS cards

shlayer

Slayer
shlayer said:
dats bs i worked a construction crew job when i was 19 on an all white crew and i was the only minority

the mexican crew tried to undercut us but we had productivity at 1.5x them with less incidents

im fine with mexicans that work and are citizens and pay taxes like everyone else but most work under the table or use fake SS cards
All i know is if trump kicks mexicans out its over for you guys.

shlayer said:

he's not kicking mexicans out thats just mainstream media spreading bs

even i know we need mexicans in this country since they integrated

he wants to stop immigration from ISIS who are coming here like they did in Europe and stop the Chinese

in 5 years there will be more Chinese than Hispanic in this country if this shit doesn't stop

trust me, im part chinese. i would only do business with other chinese and undercut everyone else with slavery wages like they do in china

shlayer

Slayer
shlayer said:

he wants to stop immigration from ISIS who are coming here like they did in Europe and stop the Chinese

in 5 years there will be more Chinese than Hispanic in this country if this shit doesn't stop

trust me, im part chinese. i would only do business with other chinese and undercut everyone else with slavery wages like they do in china
If he actually does that it would be ideal, but anyway presidents are just puppets they dont pull the strings.

shlayer said:

If he actually does that it would be ideal, but anyway presidents are just puppets they dont pull the strings.
the neocons which is the deep state that runs this country are actually neo nazies who fund both sides like with Hillary and Bush

they are legit afraid that trump will stop the 3rd world transformation of this country

u can tell by the way they demonize him on fox and cnn

i wouldn't even mind Bernie in the short term

Bernie or Trump is better than establishment

Magnus

Lookism God
Doesn't really matter who wins they're both just puppets of the Jews and corporations