Being Starved of Sex is Denial of a Basic Human Right/Need

zyzz007

Lookism God
Why shud we incels then continue to contribute and support a society and system that is against us and even bans prostitution??Why care to be a good and honest and moral/hardworking citizen? There is abs no motivation for an incel to do any of these things.

Mughal

Banned
Legit, it's like not getting water or food.

How can we possibly ascend when we can't have our bottom-tier needs met?

zyzz007

Lookism God
Mughal said:
Legit, it's like not getting water or food.

How can we possibly ascend when we can't have our bottom-tier needs met?

wow, sex is that low huh, we cant even get this low need met.

Harry Rotter

Coper
zyzz007 said:
Why shud we incels then continue to contribute and support a society and system that is against us and even bans prostitution??Why care to be a good and honest and moral/hardworking citizen? There is abs no motivation for an incel to do any of these things.
You got through 25 years of school to become a doctor,you said it yourself "If i was redpilled when i was young I would have dropped out freshmen year in high school" You just figured out that you can't access women because you are indian and you are still in denial. Ive been redpilled for 10 years and im 21,you deny that white girls don't like indians because you don't want to accept the fact that the word is unfair. You think you earned your degree? You think you earned having the IQ to become a doctor? Would you rather be black and fuck 100 girls and not be able to feed yourself? You got dealt the indian card and its time to accept it and move on with life.

zyzz007

Lookism God
Harry Rotter said:
zyzz007 said:
You got through 25 years of school to become a doctor,you said it yourself "If i was redpilled when i was young I would have dropped out freshmen year in high school" You just figured out that you can't access women because you are indian and you are still in denial. Ive been redpilled for 10 years and im 21,you deny that white girls don't like indians because you don't want to accept the fact that the word is unfair. You think you earned your degree? You think you earned having the IQ to become a doctor? Would you rather be black and fuck 100 girls and not be able to feed yourself? You got dealt the indian card and its time to accept it and move on with life.
First, I am not a doctor. And yeh I worked hard and earned my degrees. I certainly didnt buy them. 
I have been redpilled since 13, looks are everything.
I dont get women again since I look ugly now, when I was 17 I was handsome to indian girls and some wanted me then despite me being aspie.
Being indian doesnt matter, its being ugly which kills a guys chances. Again ur white and u fail since ur unattractive, there are indian guys out there dating all types of women since they are goodlooking.