Being single is the fucking worst

Just having a girl supporting you, giving u honest company, and showing you love is the best​

Ran into my ex on Friday. She came up to me and starting holding my hand, looking into my eyes, she leaned in.... And told me she has a new boyfriend​

I could've been spending today with her but I'm gonna be out working in public til midnight :mad: getting no pussy​

This might sound bluepill: but its not even about the sex or slaying, I think having a nice caring gf is good for your soul​

True Romance said:
kill em all said:
Ran into my ex on Friday. She came up to me and starting holding my hand, looking into my eyes, she leaned in.... And told me she has a new boyfriend
:cage2:

Lmao brutal, should've just raped her fudi right there
:rambo2:

offthewall

Slayer
Yeh I'm the same, its a mindset above all else, we have incel mindsets, and you can get Lucky. My 'ex' was a 8/10 pretty blonde. BTW she pursued me.

lms_rotten_zombie

Lookism God
Oldcels
kill em all said:
Ran into my ex on Friday. She came up to me and starting holding my hand, looking into my eyes, she leaned in.... And told me she has a new boyfriend​

:itsover: :itsover: :itsover: :itsover:

kill em all said:
Just having a girl supporting you, giving u honest company, and showing you love is the best​

I could've been spending today with her but I'm gonna be out working in public til midnight :mad: getting no pussy​

This might sound bluepill: but its not even about the sex or slaying, I think having a nice caring gf is good for your soul​
true love doesn't exist but yae having the validation of a girl holding and comforting you is legit good for your mind and welll being. i remember having that in college and it kept me relaxed and feeling confident even through the tough times. its something you need to fee more complete as a human.

Happy Rotter

Slayer
I need a gf to whip me into shape so I can stop being a lazy bum.

But I'm unlikely to get one because my life is a mess in the first place.

It's a Catch 22

whywoulditmatter

Gigachad
Happy Rotter said:
I need a gf to whip me into shape so I can stop being a lazy bum.

But I'm unlikely to get one because my life is a mess in the first place.

It's a Catch 22
Get your cock whipped by some mistress like @"LostTuna" did. It'll definitely whip you into shape :giggle:

BlueBalls

Chad
kill em all said:
Just having a girl supporting you, giving u honest company, and showing you love is the best

This might sound bluepill: but its not even about the sex or slaying, I think having a nice caring gf is good for your soul
If this is what you want then you're better off reading some romance novels, there is no love in 2016. Your gf was always waiting for a chance to cuck you with a better looking, taller, more hung man -she wanted that to happen.

This is the century of the slut boyo, love (if it ever existed) is a thing of the past.

If you're a romantic like me then you were born on the wrong planet buddy. Today, ALL -every fucking single ONE- women are SLUTS, WHORES and all around lack ANY KIND OF MORALS!!