Being seen in public with hot women is a great feeling...

Just being seen in public with a hot woman feels great. One of my friends has a hot girlfriend, just to be spotted in public with her or in the same car as her instantly makes people assume we are high status and cool.

In contrast, to be seen in public with an ugly girl is HUMILIATING and degrading, you want to hide your face from everyone. I remember a girl in my social circle was horrendous looking. Whenever I went into the store to buy alcohol for the night with her I would purposefully try to keep a little space between us when walking and look in the opposite direction so people wouldn't think she's my girlfriend.

J

JoshGodlyP

i like getting mean mugged at stop lights by ugly fuks

gandytime

Slayer
Legit. You get more validation than driving downtown in a ferrari.

heilsa

Slayer
the same with women and ugly subhumans.

either way ugly people should stay in their room because they make good looking people feel uncomfortable

Hangman

Banned
I hate it tbh. As an ethnic, walking around town with a hot white girl is one of the scariest experiences ever.
EVERYONE mean mugs you from shriveled up oldcels, to high-T right-wing jocks, to envious ugly ethniks. I actually keep a distance between us hoping that people assume we're just colleagues.

heilsa

Slayer
Hangman said:
I hate it tbh. As an ethnic, walking around town with a hot white girl is one of the scariest experiences ever.
EVERYONE mean mugs you from shriveled up oldcels, to high-T right-wing jocks, to envious ugly ethniks. I actually keep a distance between us hoping that people assume we're just colleagues.
thats why burkas are legit after all

legit. last week i was outside with group of people and me and some blonde 6/10 slut decided to go home. since we live close (5min walking distance) we walked together and it felt good being seen with such slut. she was also wearing leggings, some random guy even greeted me out of nowhere. could be my neighbour but i think its due to him thinking its my gf, unfortunately she already has a bf

Last year I flew back to my college dorm, and a girl who was on the same flight as me and in the same dorm, called me out and asked if I wanted to share a taxi back to save costs (she is a 8/10 blonde sorority type). We walked through the airport terminal together, and I could feel that my perceived LMS had gone from 2/10 to 8/10. Literally one of the best feelings I have experienced, as sad as that sounds.

StraxcityIsGod said:
Just being seen in public with a hot woman feels great. One of my friends has a hot girlfriend, just to be spotted in public with her or in the same car as her instantly makes people assume we are high status and cool.

In contrast, to be seen in public with an ugly girl is HUMILIATING and degrading, you want to hide your face from everyone. I remember a girl in my social circle was horrendous looking. Whenever I went into the store to buy alcohol for the night with her I would purposefully try to keep a little space between us when walking and look in the opposite direction so people wouldn't think she's my girlfriend.
narcissism overload, also fucking childish that you want to make the world appreciate you because your parents didn't

this bitchy middle class fb type of publicity contest is exactly why clubs suck ass big time

I just want to live in a fucking normal safe place where I can daygame college girls or working class sluts and will not be trolled if I happen to date a guy in public

gandytime

Slayer
flush your theories said:
StraxcityIsGod said:
Just being seen in public with a hot woman feels great. One of my friends has a hot girlfriend, just to be spotted in public with her or in the same car as her instantly makes people assume we are high status and cool.

In contrast, to be seen in public with an ugly girl is HUMILIATING and degrading, you want to hide your face from everyone. I remember a girl in my social circle was horrendous looking. Whenever I went into the store to buy alcohol for the night with her I would purposefully try to keep a little space between us when walking and look in the opposite direction so people wouldn't think she's my girlfriend.
narcissism overload, also fucking childish that you want to make the world appreciate you because your parents didn't

this bitchy middle class fb type of publicity contest is exactly why clubs suck ass big time

I just want to live in a fucking normal safe place where I can daygame college girls or working class sluts and will not be trolled if I happen to date a guy in public
Berlin.