• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Being robust>>>>> being a pretty boy twink

EdSheeran

Rotter
You guys are delusional to believe that being a pretty boy twink is better than robust

Yes pretty boys are more likely to slay jbs

But robust are sexually more attractive which is what we want (sex) and thats not the part where being robust is better

Yesterday I went out with my bigger framed,taller, bigger skulled brother and a group of friends. It was obvious whenever he talked EVERYONE LISTENED. Being robust makes you socially dominant meanwhile when I was speaking in certain occasions NOBODY was listening or replied to what I said. That would never happen to someone like randy orton for example.

But I can see someone like Barrett get socially ignored if he hangs out with a group of guys.

Spiderman

Banned
The truth is you have to be BOTH.
Having a sexy masculine body with the neccessary bone structure is a must. Then you finish the cake with the icing of prettyboy facial features. This makes a 'beautiful man'

profound

Joke

tbh

EdSheeran

Rotter
profound said:

Watch him in motion
[video=youtube]

Now compare him to randy orton
[video=youtube]

Its all aboout being socially dominant

ethnicredpill

Banned
lol chico and barrett dont get ignored. youre a twink and not a prettyboy, there is a huge difference

look how all the attention is on him

EdSheeran

Rotter
ethnicredpill said:
lol chico and barrett dont get ignored. youre a twink and not a prettyboy, there is a huge difference

thats because HE'S FAMOUS

profound

Joke
EdSheeran said:
profound said:

being socially dominant =/= looking dominant

i guarantee you when barret talks EVERYONE that can hear even the slightest eco of his voice is listening profusely.

ethnicredpill

Banned
EdSheeran said:
ethnicredpill said:

thats because HE'S FAMOUS

famous for being a prettyboy and not a twink

not to mention the girl is also famous and she sticks to barrett

here even with another soehow famous male model

EdSheeran

Rotter
profound said:
EdSheeran said:

being socially dominant =/= looking dominant

i guarantee you when barret talks EVERYONE that can hear even the slightest eco of his voice is listening profusely.

being socially dominant and looking dominant are collerant but not quite
Misty for example is intimidating and robust people listen to him but has the personality of 12 year old girl
If he was a skinny framecel he would get bullied (which he did when he was in his teens)

EdSheeran

Rotter
  said:
EdSheeran said:
Misty for example is intimidating and robust people listen to him but has the personality of 12 year old girl
If he was a skinny framecel he would get bullied (which he did when he was in his teens)

well i got physically bullied when i whas skinny but girls tried to keep the bullies away and then acted nice/protective with me if i wasn´t an aspie i could then have fucked them

so much for pretty boy twink enemies.

Do you get bullied now? Do people listen to you more now?

twisty

Banned
Being robust...i have tank like ribcage, big skull, wide shoulders but below average wrist and average neck..
I tell u that robust and muscular attract mostly low class primitive sluts,,,there are exceptions ofc

EdSheeran

Rotter
twisty said:
Being robust...i have tank like ribcage, big skull, wide shoulders but below average wrist and average neck..
I tell u that robust and muscular attract mostly low class primitive sluts,,,there are exceptions ofc

Its not only about slaying
Its about social dominance

twisty

Banned
EdSheeran said:
twisty said:

Yeah legit...being robust make men respect u more, people thread u better, they take u more serious, etc...
Its much better to be robust ofc ,,

ethnicredpill

Banned
EdSheeran said:
twisty said:

the prettyboy will always be the leader of the group if he isnt aspie. everyone will stick to him and not the violent brute including the girls.
twinks will get bullied by average/ugly guys which want to climb the social ladder

EdSheeran

Rotter
twisty said:
EdSheeran said:

Yeah legit...being robust make men respect u more, people thread u better, they take u more serious, etc...
Its much better to be robust ofc ,,

Yeah those are extremely important but offcourse most users dont have friends irl and are basement dwellers so they dont realize the importance of it

Enigmatic

Rotter
Spiderman said:
The truth is you have to be BOTH.
Having a sexy masculine body with the neccessary bone structure is a must. Then you finish the cake with the icing of prettyboy facial features. This makes a 'beautiful man'

This guy gets it.

You want tall height, thick frame, masculine facial bones with a pretty face.