Being rich is much better than sex

Seriously, imagine that you're able to buy whatever the fuck you want and travel wherever you want anytime you want

Not having to deal with all the workceling bullshit and have total freedom and as much free time as you want

Not having to worry about money EVER

Just living this rich NEET lifestyle

It's beautiful

Sex doesn't even compare

springfield

Banned
I will feel those feels in a couple of years once my stock portfolio reaches 1 million in a couple of years. It's already 60% of the way there.

lookz

Chad
springfield said:
I will feel those feels in a couple of years once my stock portfolio reaches 1 million in a couple of years. It's already 60% of the way there.
proof

DyingHope

Alone Forever
Oldcels
Yeah being rich would help a lot, plus it would help with the lack of sex also. 

You'd suddenly be more desirable to women, when they see your great house and top spec luxury sports car parked out front. Even if you didn't want a relationship, you could get some hot sugar baby that needs money to get through university and will be your fuck toy every day.

IncelFTW

Coper
RodgerRabbit said:
If I ever fell into money I would legit go full Howard Hughes and never enter society again. I would never ever interact with someone out of my family again. That would be the end of it. I would lock myself up in a penthouse and NEET until death.
Perfect +1