• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Being outside all day is literally the best thing

jeebusreekris

Regular
I have been outside all day.

Its just awesome. A sunny day and 90% of your mental problems are cured.

Vitamin D upregulates Dopamin Receptors. It cant be stressed enough how important it is being outside FOR HOURS AT A TIME.

I watch the slides for College on my smartphone and just go into a park.

Just lol@workcels and basement dwellers, my life in this moment, sitting on a park bench listening to street musicians right now is infinitessimally better than yours.

DyingHope

Incel King
Oldcels
Sounds horrible, rather stay in. Plus I take 5000iu of vitamin D3 a day.

Vertu

Joke
Very legit.

LOL at autists here thinking it's bad for your skin to be outside. Fucking LOL.

jeebusreekris

Regular
I have about a pound of sunscreen on my face plus I try to sit in the shade.

IcedEarth

Rotter
strong fucking supreme gentleman vibes even Lubitz liked to jog yet he killed himself and a bunch of people

that's because nothing feels better than BEING INSIDE A TIGHT VAGINA WITHOUT A CONDOM, nothing beats it you unconsciously have organized your life around getting it the way society told you it should be gotten via education, career, clothes, money, social approval, religious behavior

tell me if you really like the sunny shit and don't care much about sex why don't you just cut off your balls if you aren't getting laid in the first place?

fml this forum has the self-awereness of a 5 year old, no wonder there's so much pedo shit in here

IceCutter

Megastar
did you do any daygame

if not, why not

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk