being NT is needed for happiness in general

assburger

Gigachad
not just for getting laid.
NTs are mentally healthy because they have friends, loving families who they can connect to, great school lives, they have purpose in life thru their professions, meaning thru socializing, fun at parties, are constantly socially validated, aren't held back by anxiety, and have no time or inclination to think about deep and depressing things that lead to nihilism and anti-natalism etc. and exist in blissful ignorance.
the gfs and sex that gets handed to them for free is just the cherry on top.

assburger

Gigachad
Pathologically Lonesome said:
Most people are NT and unhappy, you completely detached retard.
cope.

very few people in the real world are overall displeased with their existence.

NTs are what make the world go around after all

chadimir

Gigachad
Op your problem isn't not NT its you're not smart enough to figure out how to make girls laugh and like you. When they are around and they start realizing what a weird serious unfunny loser you are is when they decide they want nothing to do with you. Alienfranco is aspie and manages to humor girls enough to were they actually enjoy his company and fuck them

Magnus

Lookism God
assburger said:
cope.

very few people in the real world are overall displeased with their existence.

NTs are what make the world go around after all
No dude a lot of people are depressed especially these days I read the statistics 
You could try finding other things that make you happy

assburger

Gigachad
Chadimir Thundercovsky said:
Op your problem isn't not NT its you're not smart enough to figure out how to make girls laugh and like you. When they are around and they start realizing what a weird serious unfunny loser you are is when they decide they want nothing to do with you. Alienfranco is aspie and manages to humor girls enough to were they actually enjoy his company and fuck them
i wouldn't do that even if i wanted. sounds gay as fuk and i'm not going to be a clown for some stupid bitches when my life is not even 1/100th of theirs.
he's already pretty NT if he can confidently talk to females, but i'm pretty sure he's incel despite being GL. the only girls he's gotten according to him are undesirable mental cases from sites like this. even his 2/10 currycel whale gf dumped him.
[hr]
ThereIsNoHope said:

:clap:
cope.
annual suicide rates are like 1/10,000 generally.
people out there just aren't that unhappy.
to be a depressed incel ur quite an anomaly.