Women being repulsed by you without you even doing anything. I envy you guys who are invisible to women. I wish that was the case for me. I exist to women, negatively. Just yesterday i overheard my female co workers call me creepy and I haven't tried anything with them. The grass may be greener on the other side but I'd much rather be invisible.

Ascended

Coper
bignosebiglipethnik said:
Women being repulsed by you without you even doing anything. I envy you guys who are invisible to women. I wish that was the case for me. I exist to women, negatively. Just yesterday i overheard my female co workers call me creepy and I haven't tried anything with them. The grass may be greener on the other side but I'd much rather be invisible.
LOL

What could you have done to make them say that? You say you overheard them... I bet you were skulking around in their proximity looking at their asses and trying to hear their conversations, weren't you OP?

The only time I've known girls to call a guy creepy without having a real reason to do so, is when the guy is a legit manlet. If you are normal height then it must have been something you've done. Do you have aspergers?

Workcell

Incel
Ascended said:
bignosebiglipethnik said:
LOL

What could you have done to make them say that? You say you overheard them... I bet you were skulking around in their proximity looking at their asses and trying to hear their conversations, weren't you OP?

The only time I've known girls to call a guy creepy without having a real reason to do so, is when the guy is a legit manlet. If you are normal height then it must have been something you've done. Do you have aspergers?
Be ugly.

Workcell said:
Ascended said:
LOL

Be ugly.
Precisely. :redstomper:

Oodar

Banned
Same boat as OP here. I'm unbelievably attractive for a man but have bad social skills. That combination disgusts women. They look at me all the time with the evil eye and treat me rudely. I'm used to it by now.

Joncoping

Normie
Aren't you a 6'6" black male? How can I take you seriously lol. Go join the NFL or something. White women BELONG to you.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Joncoping said:
Aren't you a 6'6" black male? How can I take you seriously lol. Go join the NFL or something. White women BELONG to you.
Face > Height

springfield

Banned
creep is a word reserved by women to refer to sub 5 white men not 6'6 tall BBCs. 

are you inivisible btw? hes a tall BBC too

FireHaze

Gigachad
springfield said:
creep is a word reserved by women to refer to sub 5 white men not 6'6 tall BBCs. 

are you inivisible btw? hes a tall BBC too
You can be sub 5 and 6'6" at the same time.