Being liked only for looks?

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
Are 8+ people bitter about this? Or do they not know.

SINGULARITY

Gigachad
just lol buddy boyo said:
Hell I don't want girls to like me for my personality because then I would have to act a certain way all the time. If I was better looking I'd be glad that looks are the only thing that matters.

Never thought about it this way lol

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
They know, and they don't like it alot of the time

Many attractive people never fully develop real personalities because they've had such little negative feedback

My 7/10 sister though she was hot shit until freshman year of high school when she got socially ostracized for being a mean and awkward. She literally had no idea that she was so obnoxious, she just though she was funny because thirsty guys used to laugh at her mean comments.

The experience still fucks with her self confidence a lot because deep down she knows almost every bit of success she's had has been due to physical appearance.

Browcel

Chad
Good topic. I doubt most of them know that looks are the main factor. They probably think personality and confidence matter more.  Learning how things really work is depressing. I think this quote sums it up pretty well.

[font=arial, sans-serif-light, sans-serif]Limmerence- The state of being infatuated or obsessed with another person, typically experienced involuntarily and characterized by a strong desire for reciprocation of one's feelings but not primarily for a sexual relationship.[/font]