• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Being goodlooking is all about having middle/lower third grown IN FRONT OF forehead!

ugliest

Champion
Or what is known in PSL circles as a "Forward growth". Your middle/lower third needs to be AT LEAST in line with your forehead, but preferebly in front and never behind(recessed).

With those features, you are AUTOMATICALLY goodlooking. Not just that, but u immediately AMOG every other normal being.

so get your face forward or die a virgin, now when you know your enemy its easier to fight him

Danny the chav

Champion
Its a forward growh maxilla most of all, and is a typical negroid trait, although it looks good when whites have it slightly

ugliest

Champion
lazyfuck aspie said:
You post mainly girls faces

Do you want to be a woman?

Not many men have it, if they do have it, they are automatically worlds best looking models(Opry and Jordy Barret)

Danny the chav

Champion
ugliest said:
lazyfuck aspie said:
You post mainly girls faces

Do you want to be a woman?

Not many men have it, if they do have it, they are automatically worlds best looking models(Opry and Jordy Barret)

Really, I thought it was more common in men, as forward growth is more prevalent in men

ugliest

Champion
Danny the chav said:
ugliest said:

Really, I thought it was more common in men, as forward growth is more prevalent in men

Unfortunately no, more women have it because they are given a flat forehead so forward growth and good looks are easier to achieve by them, while we are cursed with sloped forheads and only small percentage can have enough forward growth to counteract that

normiecope

Regular
Stupid cope SRS

Anteface = no brow ridge = feminine

You want a straight profile with everything level as a man, obviously forwardly grown though

Danny the chav

Champion
normiecope said:
Stupid cope SRS

You want a straight profile with everything level as a man, obviously forwardly grown though

Meh, who wannts a brow ridge anyway, looks low iq/low class, we aren't cave men anymore, all i would want is a protrusive chin and maxilla tbh

normiecope

Regular
Danny the chav said:
normiecope said:
Stupid cope SRS

Meh, who wannts a brow ridge anyway, looks low iq/low class, we aren't cave men anymore, all i would want is a protrusive chin and maxilla tbh

That is the most retarded thing I've ever heard

You NEED a brow ridge to look human

A lot of Asians don't have one

It's a dimorphic trait that grows larger in puberty, along with the chin and ramus

It doesn't need to be overly large, but without it you'll look feminine and UNNATRACTIVE

these so-called "Ante Faces" are UNNATRACTIVE ON MEN IF THERE ISN'T A BROW RIDGE.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Danny the chav said:
normiecope said:
Stupid cope SRS

Cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

Danny the chav

Champion
normiecope said:
Danny the chav said:

It's a dimorphic trait that grows larger in puberty, along with the chin and ramus

It doesn't need to be overly large, but without it you'll look feminine and UNNATRACTIVE

these so-called "Ante Faces" are UNNATRACTIVE ON MEN IF THERE ISN'T A BROW RIDGE.

You misumderstood, by all means have a brow widge, im just saying I wouldnt want a huge cave man neanderthal tier brow

normiecope

Regular
Danny the chav said:
normiecope said:

You misumderstood, by all means have a brow widge, im just saying I wouldnt want a huge cave man neanderthal tier brow

Yeah, but every single pic in the OP apart from O'Pry has no brow ridge at all (because they're women)

A lot wouldn't have ante faces if they were male

ugliest

Champion
normiecope said:
Danny the chav said:

Yeah, but every single pic in the OP apart from O'Pry has no brow ridge at all (because they're women)

A lot wouldn't have ante faces if they were male
muh browridge, my dimorphism