Being Ethnic is BRUTAL in the Netherlands

Dutch Manlet

Coper
Everything in the Netherlands is built in proportion to our 7'0"+ heights, so not only are ethnic manlets rejected by our 7 foot tall women, but they also need help to reach the second shelf at the grocery store, they have to climb into the passenger seat of Dutch cars (too short to see the road and push the brakes at the same time).

Dankmeme

Subhuman
I've seen this in Amsterdam. In my country (Italy) I'm in no way a manlet, I'm taller than your average male. Only place where I've seen a lot of guys heightmog me is private universities, like Bocconi and the like, where the spawn of Italian business man go study.
The way to succed as an etnich in the Netherlands is double. You can either be THE BBC, but even taller than the american counterpart. Or if middle eastern you have to hope you don't look like a rat, but more like a conventionally attractive southern med man. Not all asians are fucked, trust me there's a market for Koreans and Japanese in the west.

paulus

Banned
feelz

im a 6'4 german and i wasnt allowed to use a dutch roller coaster

:ugh:

@"rodgerrabbit"

BlueBalls

Chad
So @"RodgerRabbit" is actually a local manlet?

Now it makes sense why he is a virgin incel.

Dutch girls are basically taller British girls, nobody wants them to begin with. They don't even get picked on polls....men or women.

Dutch Manlet

Coper
Trunks said:
how are the girls in Netherlands?
Extremely tall and have a penchant for wearing skirts so you manlets are in luck after all.