Being DOM is seriously overrated by a lot of you.

royJ

Subhuman
None of the super DOM guys I have known were slayers.  None of them did that well with women at all come to think of it.

Out of the three most DOM guys I know besides myself:

One of them is incel, and probably a truecel.

One of them had a girlfriend in uni but not since then, and they broke up like 7 years ago.

One of them was with a really fat woman who was 14 years older than him.  She cheated on him and he snapped and assaulted the guy she cheated on him with so bad he got charged with attempted murder and the judge gave him consecutive sentences, attempted murder, assault charges and some other bullshit, and he's not even eligible for parole until 2021.  The guy he assaulted for fucking his girlfriend is mentally handicapped now and his speech is mostly unintelligible.

I don't think I have ever seen a super DOM guy with a cute girl.  If they are with a woman, she's usually really fat and old. 

To be clear I'm talking about the super DOM guys, not just moderately DOM. 

If you're super DOM you just look like an ogre or a low trust, dumb, angry street thug.  Even women who like "bad boy" types don't want that.

FireHaze

Gigachad
Be masculine but don't look like a Neanderthal.

These super DOM guys that don't do well with women look like Neanderthals.

Cloud

Gigachad
Masculine bone structure, with high trust pretty features(Depp, Pitt, Cruise, Somerholder, Beckham ect)

Slayer

Normie
Cloud said:
Masculine bone structure, with high trust pretty features(Depp, Pitt, Cruise, Somerholder, Beckham ect)
No

Low trust DOM serial killer super villain or death

Cloud

Gigachad
Slayer said:
Cloud said:
No

Nope, that look isn't practical for the real world. Do you know how the real world works. This is ideal, always has been, always will be.

Slayer

Normie
Cloud said:
Slayer said:
No

Nope, that look isn't practical for the real world. Do you know how the real world works. This is ideal, always has been, always will be.

:hi: