zyzz007

Lookism God
- Makes women intrigued by u and makes them think u are a guy with options.
- U come across as non needy and non desperate unlike 1000000 of the guys hitting on her everyday.
- U emit positive vibes and a calm happy demeanour also shows u are strong mentally and emotionally and u are able to not to allow life to beat u. U are on top of life.
- U look like u have self respect and will stand up for urself.
- She sees you will NOT give her attention and validation easily, she will have to WORK for those things. Women dont value things they get freely and easily. She will value u more since she had to work for u. 
- U must be well groomed/dressed/decent body though and at least average to pull this off.

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
I've said this time and again, it's all about adopting that "idgaf about you" attitude, showing that you're independent and not needy.

And no, not to attract women.

It just does wonders for your ego regardless.

zyzz007

Lookism God
ItWontBeMe said:
I've said this time and again, it's all about adopting that "idgaf about you" attitude, showing that you're independent and not needy.

legit.

Mughal

Banned
That's why I get IOIs all the time. I act alpha like I don't give a shit in front of them. So then they get intrigued and interested.

Still an incel though.

:crying:

zyzz007

Lookism God
Mughal said:
That's why I get IOIs all the time. I act alpha like I don't give a shit in front of them. So then they get intrigued and interested.

Still an incel though.

they appear to be attracted and intrigued but also intimidated, give of more a happy, calm vibe instead of a get the fuck away from me vibe.

FuckThis

Slayer
Lol only works if she is attracted to you in the first place

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
zyzz007 said:
ItWontBeMe said:

legit.

Mughal

Banned
zyzz007 said:
Mughal said:

Still an incel though.

they appear to be attracted and intrigued but also intimidated, give of more a happy, calm vibe instead of a get the fuck away from me vibe.
Fucking legit.

:clap:

aesthetic101

Incel
zyzz007 said:
- U come across as non needy and non desperate unlike 1000000 of the guys hitting on her everyday.
- U emit positive vibes and a calm happy demeanour also shows u are strong mentally and emotionally and u are able to not to allow life to beat u. U are on top of life.
- She sees you will NOT give her attention and validation easily, she will have to WORK for those things. Women dont value things they get freely and easily. She will value u more since she had to work for u. 
- U must be well groomed/dressed/decent body though and at least average to pull this off.
Currycel and arabcels seem to use this technique and maybe it works on curries and arabs or women who are attracted to the stink.

zyzz007

Lookism God
aesthetic101 said:
zyzz007 said:
Currycel and arabcels seem to use this technique and maybe it works on curries and arabs or women who are attracted to the stink.
ur pic looks really stink.
Tell u the truth, curry doesnt smell as bad as nasty nigga and white smells.

aesthetic101

Incel
dat hurt muh feels :rage:

I can smell a distinctive smell whenever I walk into a joint with at least one indian or egyptian inside and they're not even sweating!

offthewall

Slayer
I don't give a fuck about girls and it makes no difference, and I'm 'supposebly' decent looking. Literally it is not even feigned with me.

iftsj

Banned
You cant fake the "i get pussy on the reg" vibe, stop the cope

zyzz007

Lookism God
iftsj said:
You cant fake the "i get pussy on the reg" vibe, stop the cope
Masturbate just before u go to school, the calmness and endorpins will help u give off that vibe. Alcohol helps too.

FireHaze

Gigachad
FuckThis said:
Lol only works if she is attracted to you in the first place
legit but at the same time you want to do this as an ugly guy too. Giving girls too much attention as.an ugly guy makes you a creep.

// Infolinks