• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Being conventionally ugly just means..

OneChoice

Rotter
Looking androgynous, having big nose, ears, caterpillar brows, yellow teeth, weak chin, long midface, acne etc
That's what's ugly to normies. Conventional ugly. 
They don't think of eyelid exposure, poor gonial, small zygos, no medial canthus etc as ugly. 

True, although it's a bonus normies don't look at it as precisely as PSL aspies

retrudedmaxilla

Champion
yeah legit.
people here are just mentally ill, upper eyelid exposure isnt even that bad as long as its not subhuman tier.

Sand

Banned
legit all that matters is sex appeal

bajskorven

Champion
Eyelid exposure and bad undereye support is a death sentance among normies. They are going to mock you for that.

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
[img=400x197]

OneChoice

Rotter
bajskorven said:
Eyelid exposure and bad undereye support is a death sentance among normies. They are going to mock you for that.

Actually maybe in Scandinavia. Seen plenty of em with hooded eyes just like here in balkans 
But, not really. Nobody cares. Not a flaw

retrudedmaxilla

Champion
bajskorven said:

yeah only if its really bad, a bit of eyelid exposure no one cares.
It's a horrid subhuman trait

bajskorven said:

legit. Behind my back people always mock my recessed infraorbital rims

Imperative

HQNP
if you have bad skin most normies already think you ugly, even if you have the bones lol

retrudedmaxilla

Champion
imperative said:
if you have bad skin most normies already think you ugly, even if you have the bones lol

legit.
Some days I look pale as fuck and I notice the difference.
suicidefuel

QFT

Regular
it's the difference between flaws that normies will be able to concretely point out and those that they subconsciously know are ugly but can't verbalise. They might say a guy's acne is gross but they'll never say "his eyelid exposure, weak infraorbital support and NCT that result in his face looking like melted dogshit are gross". But they will nevertheless just instinctively find the guy unattractive.

bajskorven

Champion
Worst flaws

1: Retruded maxilla
2: Receding hairline (i have)
3: Long midface 
4: Bug eyes and bad under eye support (i have)
5: small frame or marbidly obese (im small framed)

Big nose, bad skin, weak chin, bad teeth and so furth is not at the same level as the flaws i just mentioned. These flaws should be called the death flaws.

MajinBuu

Megastar
bajskorven said:
Worst flaws

1: Retruded maxilla
2: Receding hairline (i have)
3: Long midface 
4: Bug eyes and bad under eye support (i have)
5: small frame or marbidly obese (im small framed)

Big nose, bad skin, weak chin, bad teeth and so furth is not at the same level as the flaws i just mentioned. These flaws should be called the death flaws.

toni mahfud

SayNoToRotting

Machine
Mewslims
well yeah, that's right.

However what makes this community so special is that we know that having none of these stereotypical ugly features is not enough to have luck with women, and this applies to 99% of all males.

[img=565x588]https://guyrothblum.files.wordpress.com/2014/11/guy_rothblum_square.jpg[/img]

billions of males who look like this stare in the mirror every day and ask themselves

"Y do women not want me, I don't have yellow teeth, my nose is normal, no pimples, normal ears... Why?

Not being deformed is not the benchmark

We know that there is so, so much more to good looks than just the bare requirements to not count as deformed/clinically ill

Cocaine

Regular
retruded maxilla is not one flaw, it's the cause of almost all other flaws. Forward grown maxilla does not guarantee GL but it is the pre-requisite to not be ugly. Low iq to have it on a list of flaws. @"bajskorven"

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
ugly is ugly cuz it's ugly it really is that black and white