Being an Incel is so sad

Chad

Incel
I know we joke around about the topic of inceldom quite a lot on here but it is  so tragic to go though life without experiencing one of its greatest feelings. This is not coping in any shape or form. I do not agree that the fairy tale idea of love does not exist in this generation any more. It does and it has the strongest chance of occurring during the teenage years. I believe i have had moments in my relationship where I totally forget about all these toxic redpill facts about looks and love and hypergamy and all this bullshit. and let me tell you, it was truly blissful. 

I do not care if i have to be bluepill in order to experience this. What is the point of being redpill if you're fucking miserable?

Teenage love is the #1 feeling in the world, it is better than slaying a thousand fresh prime jb's a night for the rest of your life.

Everything else, its just cope.

I want to be forever young.

[video=youtube]

Franktank

Normie
I must ascend
[video=youtube]
I must go beyond my human capacity and rid myself of emotions. 

Emotions are shackles. I must break free in order to move farther...beyond.

Gots 2 Ball

Incel
Franktank said:
I must ascend
[video=youtube]

My recommendation for you would be to clear your schedule for a day and take a lot of ayahuasca. See what happens. Something might reveal itself to you.

Franktank

Normie
Gots 2 Ball said:
Franktank said:
I must ascend
[video=youtube]

My recommendation for you would be to clear your schedule for a day and take a lot of ayahuasca. See what happens. Something might reveal itself to you.
I must find this herb

i wish there was something to get rid of ALL emotions. because having no emotions at all is still better than being an unloved subhuman incel

modified

hairloss expert
I just want to get rid of my sex drive. My emotions aren't the problem.

allindaeyes

Banned
agreed

i will fight against the cruel predestination like this :

DyingHope

It really is over.
Oldcels
Missing out on teenage sex, being alone all through my 20s and 30s while the women had long settled down or picked better looking guys and rode the cock carousel. Not experiencing any intimacy and the only joy you can experience with a female that way, will haunt me forever! :sad:

I saw on POF, a woman my age saying she's just come out of a 19 year relationship and is looking for love, her teenage kids are her world. That's pretty typical of the profiles I see, I'd just be rejected as a weird creep if I admitted I'd never had a relationship yet, even if they liked me at first. Where did all the years go? I may as well be a ghost, I exist but are denied a life, rejected for work, sex, love. But what can I do...

IncelFTW

Coper
DyingHope said:
Missing out on teenage sex, being alone all through my 20s and 30s while the women had long settled down or picked better looking guys and rode the cock carousel. Not experiencing any intimacy and the only joy you can experience with a female that way, will haunt me forever! :sad:

I saw on POF, a woman my age saying she's just come out of a 19 year relationship and is looking for love, her teenage kids are her world. That's pretty typical of the profiles I see, I'd just be rejected as a weird creep if I admitted I'd never had a relationship yet, even if they liked me at first. Where did all the years go? I may as well be a ghost, I exist but are denied a life, rejected for work, sex, love. But what can I do...

sounds exactly like my life lol ....there's nothing you can do, we're all born to lead certain lifes, ours just happened to be this shitty existence....cope as hard as you can and better look next time round :stomper: