Being an incel destroys school performance

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
I've scored ~150 on an IQ test administered when I was calm and relaxed.

Then I had an another one on a day that I was completely anxious after getting bullied. I think I scored like 128.
A difference of 20 IQ points is ridiculous, most people would think that there was an error in testing but they were both sanford-binet tests administered in the same way.

This made me realize that pretty much ANY kind of test will be affected on how calm, relaxed, and confident you are. It's true, when I get amogged at the beginning of class I suffer on quizzes and other assignments like this.

Despite the bluepill about jocks not having a life after high school, most jocks go on to be quite successful due to the halo effect of face. Most top businessmen are legit DOM, tall, decent looking guys.

If you are unattractive and anxious, you will actually suffer in school as well as in every other aspect of your life. Incels are so FUCKED from day one that it's amazing the suicide rate isn't higher.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Agreed. In general, too much on your mind fucks with academics. The best students are narrow minded brainwashed cucks and cuckettes

Legalizer

Banned
Chads remains DOM and NT because they're feeding off incels' weakness, its mog or be mogged

Can Confirm  officially tested 163 iq had excellent grades when young that plummeted after I realised I was an incel and couldn't deal with it. Grades went back up in uni after I came to terms with it.

Masterfaggot

Gigachad
Legalizer said:
Chads remains DOM and NT because they're feeding off incels' weakness, its mog or be mogged
is it me or does leo's maxilla look average/normal in your sig?

fuark it seems like not a lot of men have good forward growth compared to women

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
MasterFaggot said:
Legalizer said:
is it me or does leo's maxilla look average/normal in your sig?

fuark it seems like not a lot of men have good forward growth compared to women
it's bcoz he's smiling

his maxilla is legit fantastic when his mouth is neutral, he looked so fucking DOM in revenant

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Good points, I mentioned this phenomena earlier. You will certainly underachieve/fail in many areas unless you are mentally/emotionally balanced.

stamaster21

Slayer
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Good points, I mentioned this phenomena earlier. You will certainly underachieve/fail in many areas unless you are mentally/emotionally balanced.
The only way for that to happen is to go through each life stage, and do somewhat okay.

Legit. I'm struggling right now only because of my inceldom. In the back of my head, I always think, "what's the point of studycelling just to provide for a post prime woman?" The redpill ruined me

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
stamaster21 said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
The only way for that to happen is to go through each life stage, and do somewhat okay.
Yes. It's naive to think you'll eventually become fine once you do something that should have been done 5, 10, 15 years ago. These days are gone forever, so the only way is to compensate somehow, but you really cannot expect to repair the certain holes or missing moments from the past. You can just integrate these, but you'll never re-experience the things again, never ever.

LongTimeAgo

Coper
Absolutely. It was one of the biggest reasons for my dropping out at my old university.The heirachy of needs places sex at a far more important level than academic sucess. If I had a gf I would feel as if I was on cocaine 24/7, just because the mental burn out of being an incel would be gone.

LongTimeAgo said:
Absolutely. It was one of the biggest reasons for my dropping out at my old university.The heirachy of needs places sex at a far more important level than academic sucess. If I had a gf I would feel as if I was on cocaine 24/7, just because the mental burn out of being an incel would be gone.
to have a gf is not a big deal, because most girls settle in LTRs with betas that take care of them.
When you have a LTR as a sub 7 you shouldn't ask yourself what your gf can do for you, but what can you do for your gf?

The idea is to be perceived as an attractive male and have multiple options all the time. If this isn't happening and you enter into a LTR, then you will ALWAYS have to qualify yourself for that girl, for sex, for affection. Fuck this. I'd rather be incel than this.

stamaster21

Slayer
JustTheWayYouAre said:
stamaster21 said:
Yes. It's naive to think you'll eventually become fine once you do something that should have been done 5, 10, 15 years ago. These days are gone forever, so the only way is to compensate somehow, but you really cannot expect to repair the certain holes or missing moments from the past. You can just integrate these, but you'll never re-experience the things again, never ever.
Thats i said you have to go through the life stages at the right time. Once time is lost its gone forever. You cannot be a normal well adjusted adult if you didn't go throught those life stages you be lacking in mental and social development. Even if your 18 years old those life stages you missed at age 10-13 will still effect you. Most men i think would be happy with post-prime women if they got o experience these women when they were both young at their peaks. Again women only settle for betas when their post prime so alot of guys will be optionless in there teens and 20s thats like 12-15 years.
[hr]
Paedophile Clown said:
LongTimeAgo said:
to have a gf is not a big deal, because most girls settle in LTRs with betas that take care of them.
When you have a LTR as a sub 7 you shouldn't ask yourself what your gf can do for you, but what can you do for your gf?

The idea is to be perceived as an attractive male and have multiple options all the time. If this isn't happening and you enter into a LTR, then you will ALWAYS have to qualify yourself for that girl, for sex, for affection. Fuck this. I'd rather be incel than this.
Yes if your not a attractive man with options, your women will have power over you, and use it to harm you when she is angry. Ive seen women yell and scream at their beta husbands in public, because they weren't as high smv as the guys she dated back in highschool or college. She will say shit like your useless, look at the man i married, i should have married brad at least he was a real man. Some women will even project these feelings on to their male children of the beta, like punish the male children as a way to release stress because she can't unload on beta husband because he might leave.

stamaster21 said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Thats i said you have to go through the life stages at the right time. Once time is lost its gone forever. You cannot be a normal well adjusted adult if you didn't go throught those life stages you be lacking in mental and social development. Even if your 18 years old those life stages you missed at age 10-13 will still effect you. Most men i think would be happy with post-prime women if they got o experience these women when they were both young at their peaks. Again women only settle for betas when their post prime so alot of guys will be optionless in there teens and 20s thats like 12-15 years.
[hr]
Paedophile Clown said:

Yes if your not a attractive man with options, your women will have power over you, and use it to harm you when she is angry. Ive seen women yell and scream at their beta husbands in public, because they weren't as high smv as the guys she dated back in highschool or college. She will say shit like your useless, look at the man i married, i should have married brad at least he was a real man. Some women will even project these feelings on to their male children of the beta, like punish the male children as a way to release stress because she can't unload on beta husband because he might leave.
I 100% agree. if you enter in a LTR and you are perceived as a non attractive man by your gf, you are not a man, you are an utility. a subhuman minion who must always please her, put up with shit, swallow, get cucked and live without sex for months. and when sex actually happens, it is shit tier, semi drunk, chore, pity sex just to keep you around more and do even more shit for her. I'd rather pay a prostitute to have sex with me. Beta life is hell on earth.

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
Paedophile Clown said:
stamaster21 said:
[hr]

I 100% agree. if you enter in a LTR and you are perceived as a non attractive man by your gf, you are not a man, you are an utility. a subhuman minion who must always please her, put up with shit, swallow, get cucked and live without sex for months. and when sex actually happens, it is shit tier, semi drunk, chore, pity sex just to keep you around more and do even more shit for her. I'd rather pay a prostitute to have sex with me. Beta life is hell on earth.

almost every woman acts like a cunt sometimes tbh