Being a trust fund baby is probably the best

I think ur pretty much guaranteed a happy easy life. Must be fucking nice must be fucking nice...

purps drank

Slayer
Really makes no sense that I wasn't born with a $100m trust fund collecting my checks each month

IcedEarth

Slayer
Gots 2 Ball said:
IcedEarth said:
oh I just wish I could fart myself to the Moon and back
Your anus is probably big enough to actually accomplish this.
not yet, still working on it
[hr]
purps drank said:
Really makes no sense that I wasn't born with a $100m trust fund collecting my checks each month

tbh money's a bit overrated and annoying

Gots 2 Ball

Incel
IcedEarth said:
Gots 2 Ball said:
[hr]
purps drank said:

Tomorrow, aim for more.

purps drank

Slayer
IcedEarth said:
Gots 2 Ball said:
[hr]
purps drank said:

Sure thing buddy boyo

I get sick of flying on my private jet to St. Tropez and lounging on the beach getting high then coming back and banging 10/10 hookers too.

Gots 2 Ball

Incel
purps drank said:
IcedEarth said:
[hr]

Sure thing buddy boyo

I get sick of flying on my private jet to St. Tropez and lounging on the beach getting high then coming back and banging 10/10 hookers too.
I just want to get coked up and drive a Bugatti through a shopping mall.

IcedEarth

Slayer
purps drank said:
IcedEarth said:
[hr]

Sure thing buddy boyo

lmfao, that post about money looks to me like autist's posting about dating seems to you

purps drank

Slayer
IcedEarth said:
lmfao, that post about money looks to me like autist's posting about dating seems to you

Nah I was being serious. Here's a pic of me if you want to rate me. I'll delete it in a couple mins since I don't want my pic being spread.

purps drank

Slayer
IcedEarth said:
purps drank said:
Nah I was being serious. Here's a pic of me if you want to rate me. I'll delete it in a couple mins since I don't want my pic being spread.

most rich people are like this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Millionaire_Next_Door

and it's not about ambition, or thinking that you deserve a rolex, it's about not being able to sleep unless you raised the profits

Being a millionaire and having a $100m trust fund are two totally different things. Being a millionaire is hardly even rich anymore. 

Legit take on the mentality though.

IcedEarth

Slayer
purps drank said:
Being a millionaire and having a $100m trust fund are two totally different things. Being a millionaire is hardly even rich anymore. 

you probably meant being born into it vs making it

I wasn't born into it and I'm not cash millionaire but probably will be, but after your needs are met you don't give that much of shit about it, it's exactly like with food

work your ass off for 2 years to double or triple your income and you'll see

purps drank

Slayer
IcedEarth said:
purps drank said:

you probably meant being born into it vs making it

I wasn't born into it and I'm not cash millionaire but probably will be, but after your needs are met you don't give that much of shit about it, it's exactly like with food

work your ass off for 2 years to double or triple your income and you'll see

Becoming a millionaire in Romania is legit. Being a millionaire where I live is not that big of a deal at all. Working your way up to being a millionaire if your parents aren't is also extremely legit, but it's sad to say just not that big of a deal in the grand scheme of things. 

I know what you're talking about though, Daniel Kahneman did research and found that your happiness doesn't increase much from more money once you're making $75k/year. Past that it takes exponentially more and more money to increase your happiness. 

Still doesn't mean being born into a $100m trust fund wouldn't be fucking unspeakably awesome.
[hr]
SupremeGentleman said:
Sure that's u @purpdrank
Rate me