• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Being a framecel is hilarious

For everyone else life works. Eat healthy, do cardio, and exercise. Framecel eat nothing but junk food hang on to every calorie for dear life. Cardio what the fuck are you thinking, you should be basement dwelling to maximize gains. Be sure to drink alcohol every 2 seconds to fuck over your metabolism as well. Fuck being a framecel my face has no facial fat, no wonder most incels are framecels. You're either a lanklet that will get laid or an incel.

allindaeyes

Banned
i feel like those are extreme frame cels ... even nessman is a skinny fuck and hes still good looking ( ridiculously skinny)

I am pretty sure luke pasqualino is another framecel looking guy though Ia m not sure he was at least VERY thin in skins, most guys that are popular among JB are skinny

allindaeyes said:
i feel like those are extreme frame cels ... even nessman is a skinny fuck and hes still good looking ( ridiculously skinny)

I am pretty sure luke pasqualino is another framecel looking guy though Ia m not sure he was at least VERY thin in skins, most guys that are popular among JB are skinny

The problem is that with a shirt on our frames will look like shit. Guys that look like this will completely amog us with a shirt on. Of course if you have a good looking face and are tall it doesn't matter. Even severe retard wants to lift and become bigger.

Anakind

Champion
If you have a thin bone structure coming out of puberty and adolescence, you're fucked for life. There is no denying it.