• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Being a CHAD still does not get you genuine love from a woman

raw attraction yes,

BUT BEING A CHAD IS NO DIFFERENT THAN A BETA WHO HAS MONEY OR A CUCKOLD

A woman doesn't LOVE A CHAD FOR WHO HE IS AS A PERSON

she just likes him FOR THE WAY HE LOOKS

just like she likes a cuckold for HIS PROVISIONAL SKILLS

In the end - we are all in the same boat

Chads - betas - cuckolds - alphas - ---we are all here to be used for womens superficial gain

RememberMew

Regular
Alphas are the only people who don't get cucked. Inhibition is king.

how am I wrong ? Chads talk about this all the time

women use chads for their looks - it's as completely superficial as using a beta for his money

Of course the CHAD gets sex - but nothing else because every time a girl tries to do something for him she's doing it for his looks not for him

asiancel

Champion
what he's getting at is both are just exchange of values, they are not inherently superior to one another other than what society tells you. why is genuine love superior to banging some whore golddigger? because society says to be truly fulfilled, you need this concept called love in your life. what rational benefit does that confer? to satisfy the near vestigial part of your brain overseeing primitive functions like sex and emotion? again, for what purpose? all your life, you thought you wanted to ascend, but it was all to conform to the values society imposed on you. break free and truly ascend beyond primitive human drives to procreate.

love and sex are cope. the true redpill is that nothing matters.

This whole thread just reads like it comes from a needy, victimized place. Like you're seeking love while women are using you for something. Chad does the opposite. He uses them for sex while they chase him for commitment

I'm just telling you how the chads feel boyos

go over the bodybuilding.com and the bros are talking about how they can't find a down to earth girl who won't slut it up and will be virtuous and see them for things besides looks

girls these days are as much chads as chads......they use the chads as fuckboys(toys)

love is a really gay word but let's be honest .....the way people cycle through relationships especially girls it's all just another number with no real inherit value just superficial....girls forget about the chads as easily as a beta they use when they are fucking more chads. 

That's why I recommend to start dating through Promiquity -

Aspiring Promiquity Autist said:
I'm just telling you how the chads feel boyos

go over the bodybuilding.com and the bros are talking about how they can't find a down to earth girl who won't slut it up and will be virtuous and see them for things besides looks

girls these days are as much chads as chads......they use the chads as fuckboys(toys)

love is a really gay word but let's be honest .....the way people cycle through relationships especially girls it's all just another number with no real inherit value just superficial....girls forget about the chads as easily as a beta they use when they are fucking more chads. 

That's why I recommend to start dating through Promiquity -

You're talking to a 6'2 1/2 RTT guy with nearly 80 lays..I think I know how it goes. Relationships are bullshit in 2016 and everyone uses people for personal gain

have you guys ever spoken to a real life chad before ???

LOL I have and these guys are no more happier than we are !!!

Chads biggest complaint is just how all women are the same and they are all a bunch of sluts

chads are like hot stacys they don't want just another girl to slut it up sex is easy for the chad

Girls bore chads out after awhile 

They are all just the same vapid sluts who like them only cause their looks

NightHeight

Rotter
Thats because those chads arent elite
8+ 9+ 9.5+ and EGO ar differrent levels