Being a black with average or below average dick must be disappointing

GottThaGod

Banned
White girls want you for the BBC but when they in the bedroom they find out its just a myth.

Most women think it's just a stereotype though. And they date black men for other reasons like making white men and their parents mad. Into hip hop.masculinity. game/swag/popularity/money. Etc.

OldcelMisery

Normie
GottThaGod said:
White girls want you for the BBC but when they in the bedroom they find out its just a myth.
I wish a WASP just looked at me as a dildo. Maybe I should get a negroplasty and penis-enlargement surgery and play light-skin mulatto game.

I know of a couple people on this site that have this problem, it upsets them greatly

I feel bad for @"two face" man

BIGTITS

Incel
The girls I had sex with didn't care because I wasn't running "muh dik " game tbh

Two face

Normie
RaisingChadsKids said:
I know of a couple people on this site that have this problem, it upsets them greatly

God its honestly a joke dude. It was this white chick on my top at work flirting with me, telling me how she like my jaw and shit when im clean shave. She then started talking about how big it must be. Little does she know I'm only 6x5. I cope by pulling on my dick in hopes i get at least one extra inch.

Two face said:
RaisingChadsKids said:

God its honestly a joke dude. It was this white chick on my top at work flirting with me, telling me how she like my jaw and shit when im clean shave. She then started talking about how big it must be. Little does she know I'm only 6x5. I cope by pulling on my dick in hopes i get at least one extra inch.
my condolences brother, stay strong

don't fuck up your dick with that stuff

Invisible

King of Chads
Two face said:
RaisingChadsKids said:

At least you can still get ONE lay with this girl before she tells you it's over/changes her mind. When your underwear comes off, it's nearly always too late for a girl to reject you although it can happen. I can tell girls I'm rocking an 8.3x6.2 all day. It doesn't matter cuz it's attached to a subhuman face = it's over.

Two face

Normie
Invisible said:
Two face said:
At least you can still get ONE lay with this girl before she tells you it's over/changes her mind. When your underwear comes off, it's nearly always too late for a girl to reject you although it can happen. I can tell girls I'm rocking an 8.3x6.2 all day. It doesn't matter cuz it's attached to a subhuman face = it's over.
But ur high iq my friend= you can get money to ascend.
Im low iq=fucked.

Also where sweat pants game. At 6'2 with a bbc u should be gym maxing and dick print maxxing. Plus ur high iq.

Plus she's a hoe. Shes married and she knows im talking to someone right know and she still flirts.
[hr]
RaisingChadsKids said:
Two face said:
my condolences brother, stay strong

don't fuck up your dick with that stuff
A dick is useless if it cant make bitches cream. So I'll do what ever it takes but of course I'll try to be careful.

Invisible

King of Chads
Two face said:
Invisible said:
But ur high iq my friend= you can get money to ascend.
Im low iq=fucked.

Also where sweat pants game. At 6'2 with a bbc u should be gym maxing and dick print maxxing. Plus ur high iq.

Plus she's a hoe. Shes married and she knows im talking to someone right know and she still flirts.
[hr]
Money can only help you ascend if you have Dan Blizeran-tier money or if you have enough money to get all the surgeries you need to become better looking.

IQ doesn't really matter. Women are low IQ themselves anyway. I'm not high IQ enough to run my own business. My IQ is just enough to get me into a job where I perform averagely.

I'm probably more of a grower than a shower. I will try and get some tighter sweatpants though.