Being a bad boy is all you need

Copenhagen

Slayer
If you are a heroine dealer, loser, musician, criminal, thug, welfare leech, artist or just a fucking all around deadbeat, you will have higher success with women in general.

Having a good job if anything is the fast track to being incel and getting divorce raped. Meanwhile heroine dealers have kids right and left with multiple women and doesn't lose any of his guap.

NOBODY here can prove this theory wrong.

sub0

Cuck
You need the looks to back that up, buddy boy.

If you are a delayed puberty framecel, just LOL at trying to play thug. You will have no respect from other gangbangers to reach anywhere in the criminal world.

I hate these losers. I resent them because I spend all day working and my taxes go to their fucktoys and their children. I haven't had sex since 2013  :tPUftHN:

Copenhagen

Slayer
Find me a single drug dealer or otherwise criminal lazy low inhibition thug that doesn't have a girlfriend and or multiple kids, and then you can say I'm wrong.

But it doesn't happen ever. 

In a woman's mind, the better you think you are according to male ideals about how a man should act, the worse you are in hers.

sub0

Cuck
LIVE theory:

Low Inhibition
Violence
Extroversion

But I believe a minimum of masculine looks is needed.

good looking badboy murders 3 people in a drug related crime and is sentenced to 25-life in federal prison 

it will be "FREE PACO!!!!"

ugly nerdy guy approaches good looking girl on the street and asks for her number 

"WHAT A CREEEEEP. WOMEN HAVE A RIGHT TO EXIST WITHOUT BEING CATCALLED AND HARASSED BY LOSERS. LOCK HIM UP AND THROW AWAY THE KEY"