S

Sensory Turd

I see taller guys on a daily basis here in Sweden. Every time I go grocery shopping atleast every other guy is 6'5 or taller. In fact, out of the younger generation I would estimate about 90% is taller than me. Those statistics saying that the average height in sweden is 5'10 mean nothing, those are all made up by ethnics.
I am a 6'3 manlet in Sweden. I need to be a sexy tall man.

6.3" doesn't make you stand out like a legit tall guy which is why I wear lifts to be 6.5" here

Height is relative to where you live

S

Sensory Turd

It has nothing to do with my posture. That is the natural human posture. Our ancestors used to walk like that, and with my superior knowledge I have deducted that walking like Quasimodo is actually optimizing my hormonal profile.

Dr. Phil

Subhuman
sensorydeprivation said:
6.3" doesn't make you stand out like a legit tall guy which is why I wear lifts to be 6.5" here

Do you have a valid reason to believe lifts increase your success? 6'3'' seems tall enough.

Dr. Phil said:
sensorydeprivation said:

Do you have a valid reason to believe lifts increase your success? 6'3'' seems tall enough.
I live in Sweden and here 6.3" is not that tall

Dr. Phil

Subhuman
sensorydeprivation said:
Dr. Phil said:
sensorydeprivation said:

I'm doubtful that being taller than 6'3'' is an advantage even if you lived in the Netherlands. Your proportions tend to get worse (especially in your case as you're extremely skinny) and according to dating sites women don't prefer very tall men to men that are 6'3''.

Dr. Phil said:
sensorydeprivation said:
Dr. Phil said:
I'm doubtful that being taller than 6'3'' is an advantage even if you lived in the Netherlands. Your proportions tend to get worse (especially in your case as you're extremely skinny) and according to dating sites women don't prefer very tall men to men that are 6'3''.
Since Im ugly, Im basically trying to appeal to girls who have a height fetish. Plus being taller commands more respect from men, I honestly get served beer etc when in bars quicker when I wear my lifts

dota2

Normie
Sensory Turd said:
It has nothing to do with my posture. That is the natural human posture. Our ancestors used to walk like that, and with my superior knowledge I have deducted that walking like Quasimodo is actually optimizing my hormonal profile.
:jordan: