Being 6'1+ you're not only just taller...

chadimir

Gigachad
But It also means you have bigger hands on average, bigger skull, bigger frame, deeper voice, etc. It's all of these features that women lust after rather than the actual height. This is why height is so important for men. If you're under 6'1 you can NEVER be above a 7/10 in the eyes of a woman. You physical don't have the right proportions and dimorphism even if you wear 5" lifts. If you're under 6'1 you need a 10/10 face just to be a 7/10!!!!!!

I'm 5'9 and I realize no matter how hard I looksmaxed women will always view taller men as more superior/masculine!!!

This is the hardest pill for me to cope with by far.

Bump

GifMan

Incel
I'm 190cm after 5 hours standing and have a small skull, small hands/wrists.

chadimir

Gigachad
Starcrazy said:
the thing with voice is probably a bro science

Yea you're probably right about that. I've heard lots of manlets with feel voices and lanklets with high pitch voices

Browmog

Slayer
GifMan said:
I'm 190cm after 5 hours standing and have a small skull, small hands/wrists.

You are an exception which confirms the rule.

MewingAllDay

Normie
legit about hands. my manlet buddy who managed to snatch a gf recently has same sized hands as her and they are both same height (5'5). im not sure how he managed to do it but his face is legit 5/10 and he is also skinny.

Spectre

Normie
Bro to the science, also this has all been said before, you aren't unique.

Voice, height, frame, skull, these are all force multipliers of your face, having a few multipliers? Good, having all of them? Great, have a sub 6 face? Ogre.

BlueBalls

Chad
Legit, we can never be taller, there is no way to prportionally grow your whole body. Accept your height, there is nothing to be done.

BlueBalls said:
Legit, we can never be taller, there is no way to prportionally grow your whole body. Accept your height, there is nothing to be done.

Unless you just have short legs.

Pretty sure that's cope. 6'1 is only 4.3% taller than 5'10. 
I doubt you can even spot a 4% difference in finger length without direct comparison (as in having them right next to each other at rest).

BuxomZygos

Banned
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Pretty sure that's cope. 6'1 is only 4.3% taller than 5'10. 
I doubt you can even spot a 4% difference in finger length without direct comparison (as in having them right next to each other at rest).

Cope

D.R.

Banned
Bump Roboter said:
i once handmoged a 2m tall guy in front of a goodlooking jb 18years girl that started tje conversation of hands when asked what she looks into a guy

this is already years ago but whenever i think back at it it puts a smile on my face i felt so greatwhen that happened.

Was he uglier than you too? Maybe you facemogged him.

6'4.5, bigdickcel, smallish hands, tiny wrists (esp. at low bf), big feet, averageish frame, averagely deep voice