Behold the secret to ascension lefort 4

reptiles

Machine
This lefort cover all of your upper jaw and cranium.

Screenshot_20210221-201816.jpg

@nonchaditsover

@PrestonYnot

@Grimouche

@Andy Bernard

@Hanaa

reptiles

Machine
Never found a single scientific publication mentionning a lefort 4, unfortunately

It's an osteotomy unfortunately i prefer lefort 4 distractions it seems so legit it can cure any bit of subhuman cause it can give you the amount of forward growth you desire it won't fix the lower jaw

Hanaa

Joke
Autists
I need neurocranium reduction, Eppley said only 8mm's were achievable and he wasn't sure if that'd make a significant aesthetic difference :steaming:

reptiles

Machine
I need neurocranium reduction, Eppley said only 8mm's were achievable and he wasn't sure if that'd make a significant aesthetic difference :steaming:

I think transcranial distraction osteo gensis could fix the disgusting effects of the neocranium

Grimouche

Regular
It's an osteotomy unfortunately i prefer lefort 4 distractions it seems so legit it can cure any bit of subhuman cause it can give you the amount of forward growth you desire it won't fix the lower jaw
I think transcranial distraction osteo gensis could fix the disgusting effects of the neocranium
No surgeon will ever perform a monobloc-type distraction on a non syndromic patient
There is no article talking about the outcomes of a Lefort 4, with or without distraction
You can always ask an obscure surgeon, but imo it's a waste of time if you're not rich

Grimouche

Regular
You don't need neurocranium reduction, at least from the front your neurocranium looked completely normal. If from the side it is bulbous, some parts can be shaved
But at this point it is unnessecary and you should focus on something else tbh

reptiles

Machine
No surgeon will ever perform a monobloc-type distraction on a non syndromic patient
There is no article talking about the outcomes of a Lefort 4, with or without distraction
You can always ask an obscure surgeon, but imo it's a waste of time if you're not rich

But i am deformed tbqh he should be more than willing to do it

Grimouche

Regular
But i am deformed tbqh he should be more than willing to do it
No you're not medically deformed.
"Doctor, can I have monobloc because I'm slightly below average?" won't work...
you can always try, but like I said, focus on other things cuz it probably wont happen
Plus, I'm guessing you're not rich

This is deformed (Crouzon syndrome):

Crouzon-syndrome-1.jpg

If I assume you want a more forward set frontal cranium, get a custom implant instead

Grimouche

Regular
Jfl @ neurocranium reduction. It's your viserocranium that needs growth in that case so you don't look like Megamind
At this point, he must have a distorted vision of himself...I've seen his face and his neuro/splancho ratio is definitely not the issue, he just needs a hair transplant and the rest is just not optimal, because he's around normie-tier

+ his splancho has volume and width, nothing wrong there

PrestonYnot

Colez Biker Gang
Masculinity Crew
Never knew lefort 4 existed tbh.Nice to know.In it goes on the list of surgeries I will never get

Yeah course all distractors are are machines with large distrubators of force that crack bone and let it heal up up through natural regeneration.

Surgeries cut up bone thats already there tbqh
Wait so Lefort II distractors would move the whole midface? Is it painful?

By a mm a day so it wont be that painful unlike leforts that do 8 to 10 mm at once the distractors only do 1 mm a day
Im gonna ask the surgeon to lengthen my ramus, and lengthen my mandible and maxilla. Is it possible to advance the chin with distractors too?