Before you knew about looks theory...

Did you ever wonder why you NEVER fitted in, despite yor best efforts? I remember in my dorm last year, I legit TRIED to fit in. I did my best to socialize. Yet I was always subtly rejected. Given the cold shoulder. Not told about events that my dorm floor were going. Left out of group banter. Given one word responses to open ended questions. I wondered desperately why I failed so badly. I noticed that my social skills were perfectly accepted by low looks people, who welcomed me to their "ugly peoples club" cafateria table with open arms. In the words of robust sensei- "then I found puahate, it was like a brutal answer from god". I realized that my status as a beta faced framecel who looked 15 at 18 was my problem.

Bojack

Lookism God
I was lost until I found the looks theory. The looks theory gave me peace of mind.

Bojack said:
I was lost until I found the looks theory. The looks theory gave me peace of mind.
peace of mind is a good way to describe it. I realized that none of this was my fault. It was becasue I had a dogshit face and the frame of a child.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
You were more likely a latent aspie/weirdo who perfectly fit in the group of like-minded aspies, but not the healthy individuals.

JustTheWayYouAre said:
You were more likely a latent aspie/weirdo who perfectly fit in the group of like-minded aspies, but not the healthy individuals.
Nope. You can't socalize properley when people give you one word sarcastic responses to everything you say, meanwhile engaging each other in proper conversation. Its a blatant message to uglies- fuck off we don't want to talk to you.

SeriousM

Normie
I used to think like you and still kinda do but then I never got how a crowd of attractive people usually has a few average/ugly bitches and even some uglier guys that are so upbeat and charismatic.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
...except for the fact the real reason was your beta behavior and expression.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Chris Hemsworth said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
...except for the fact the real reason was your beta behavior and expression.
or maybe looking 14-15 at 18.

I think you might fit in better here evilvalle: http://www.rsdnation.com/forums/main-forum
No, you oversimplify things to fit your current agenda and ignore the other, sometimes more and sometimes less important factors of human interaction. To see patterns around through the prism of looks is calming and satisfying for your ego, but things don't work like that fortunately/unfortunately. As soon as you are a genuine prick, you will fit into the group of other genuine pricks, as long as you are a genuine punk, you will fit into the group of other genuine punks no matter of your haircut.

You are a genuine weirdo/loser, so the only acceptance you get is from the other like-minded individuals.

JustTheWayYouAre said:
Chris Hemsworth said:
or maybe looking 14-15 at 18.

I think you might fit in better here evilvalle: http://www.rsdnation.com/forums/main-forum
No, you oversimplify things to fit your current agenda and ignore the other, sometimes more and sometimes less important factors of human interaction. To see patterns around through the prism of looks is calming and satisfying for your ego, but things don't work like that fortunately/unfortunately. As soon as you are a genuine prick, you will fit into the group of other genuine pricks, as long as you are a genuine punk, you will fit into the group of other genuine punks no matter of your haircut.

You are a genuine weirdo/loser, so the only acceptance you get is from the other like-minded individuals.
Not even going to bother agruing wit you evilvalle. You are just too far gone. Just so you know- I am not a 100% "looks theorist" in the slightest. I do however believe that my incredibly low looks level last year is what caused my social exclusion.

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Don't know why you call me 'evilvalle', but I am 100 percent sure looks wasn't the primary cause of your exclusion, you only jumped on the bandwagon of this absolutized/exaggerated bs and now your every failure from the past seems to have a clear explanation and clear cause.

It is relieving to know your perfect, godlike soul is not to blame, isn't it?