• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Before Lookism it was so easy to just spot someone in the crowd who was attractive...

Subhuman

Chadkeet
Autists
So easy to recognize

Now when I'm out in public all I see are PHILTRUMS

fwHRs

mid-face ratios

Masterfaggot

Champion
Subhuman said:
So easy to recognize

fwHRs

mid-face ratios

common occurrence when joining this forum after a bit

it will go away for the most part soon

FireHaze

Megastar
Legit. This site has permanently fucked up my thought pattern.

Amnesia

Just be pretty, they said
I used to only notice attractive women and not pay any attention to men, but now I analyze men as well and rate then subconsciously too.

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Legit. I feel like I pay forward growth, fWHR and hooded eyes in guys too much importance. When in reality, first take is the best indicator

shlayer

Rotter
Subhuman said:
So easy to recognize

fwHRs

mid-face ratios

Legit back then it would be like yeah he good looking, now its like yeah hes good looking but that midface could be longer/shorter, that ipd can be wider/narrower.

twisty

Banned
legit after joining this forum I see just subhumans everywhere..people I thought were good looking are now 6...so weird its not good foking deformed opinions

J

Jordy

Sekrets said:
the same applies to anything tbh. once you first start learning, you become "hyper-aware" of the underlying structure instead of just taking it at face value.

for example when I was learning web design I noticed the underlying structure more, but then it goes away. when I post on the forum I don't think of the sql queries happening, I just treat it like I did before I learnt about it since I don't need to know how it works to use it effectively.
i hope you still like koalas even after finding out their whole functioning of their digestive system.

ItWontBeMe

Machine
Sekrets said:
the same applies to anything tbh. once you first start learning, you become "hyper-aware" of the underlying structure instead of just taking it at face value.

for example when I was learning web design I noticed the underlying structure more, but then it goes away. when I post on the forum I don't think of the sql queries happening, I just treat it like I did before I learnt about it since I don't need to know how it works to use it effectively.

high IQ for a 20 yr old tbh

most 20 yr olds are still in their mothers' womb
you're a prodigy