Been talking to whales on pof these last two days, AMA~

AzzRaze

Slayer
8 of them have messaged me first lol, hottest girl i've gotten a response from is like a 6~

AzzRaze

Slayer
bignosebiglipethnik said:
post conversations
AlwaysLearning said:
how have the conversations been like
Boring af, only one of them is down to hang out soon. And shes not attractive~

I don't get why almost all the ones that have messaged me first only reply with one word responses or "haha" when I say something not even remotely funny~

AzzRaze said:
bignosebiglipethnik said:
post conversations
AlwaysLearning said:
how have the conversations been like

I don't get why almost all the ones that have messaged me first only reply with one word responses or "haha" when I say something not even remotely funny~
That's the thing with online dating, based on my experience , all these bitches are ready to text you 34343434 times a day, but the MOMENT you ask them to meetup shit becomes awkward LOL WTF

AzzRaze

Slayer
Magic said:
Pics of convos
Its basically just "Heyyy" with me responding hey back and asking for their number or kik 90% of the time, i'll post one that is actually noteworthy if it happens~
[hr]
AlwaysLearning said:
AzzRaze said:

That's the thing with online dating, based on my experience , all these bitches are ready to text you 34343434 times a day, but the MOMENT you ask them to meetup shit becomes awkward LOL WTF
I've met up with chicks from tinder before fairly easy, never pof though. The quality is a lot worse too~