Been on 300mg testosterone for TRT 3 years, can I up to 600?

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
@RealRob
@Bobbu flay

This is fucking weird indeed.
Its not weird, its sexual aura and/or pheromones. Most guys who use tren notice it, most guys who use very high dose T notice it. The biggest fucking roidheads I work out with who abuse tren like nothing else have smoking hot girlfriends and never goes without pussy.

People on GH15 noticed the pattern back in the day, too.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
It changed my face deff more manly, my jaw is more defined, but all that could be less bf%.

I had done few no test cycles just deca,
And it trully feels like Girls dont respond the same,

Every fucking time, and i have done plenty no test cycles,
Yes, I have 2 friends who claim this aswell. On roids with no test or mast, women do not like their presence at all, one of them is married and have a wife, and every time he drops test she becomes a cunt and argue about everything, add test and she becomes submissive and nice again.

Theres just something with testosterone (or dht?) which makes them feel relaxed and horny around you, they like your presence, they look at you different, its truly a cool ass phenomenom and I really feel sorry for the fucking retarded idiots on here who will never inject and shout "muh placeboo!" left and right.

:giggle:

HBK

Heart Break Kid
HQNP
I cant take this shit anymore I am injecting, where do I get stuff? And what do I need?

AlreadyOver

We own you
Masculinity Crew
Yes, I have 2 friends who claim this aswell. On roids with no test or mast, women do not like their presence at all, one of them is married and have a wife, and every time he drops test she becomes a cunt and argue about everything, add test and she becomes submissive and nice again.

Theres just something with testosterone (or dht?) which makes them feel relaxed and horny around you, they like your presence, they look at you different, its truly a cool ass phenomenom and I really feel sorry for the fucking retarded idiots on here who will never inject and shout "muh placeboo!" left and right.

:giggle:
probably both. I think its just about masculine energy u give off. Women with higher E will probably perceive it better also.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
probably both. I think its just about masculine energy u give off. Women with higher E will probably perceive it better also.
A study I read on goats like a year back.

They killed the DHT of the male goats, with some injection. The female goats hated them, fled.
Then they added DHT steroids to the male goats, suddently the females let em mount em.

A study on rats:
They killed the testosterone levels of male rats, female rats wanted nothing to do with them.
Then they fixed their testosterone levels, suddenly female rates wanted to be around em.

Theres lots of interesting studies on animals, regarding sex hormones, pheromones, behaviour etc.

AlreadyOver

We own you
Masculinity Crew
A study I read on goats like a year back.

They killed the DHT of the male goats, with some injection. The female goats hated them, fled.
Then they added DHT steroids to the male goats, suddently the femalse let em mount em.

A study on rats:
They killed the testosterone levels of male rats, female rats wanted nothing to do with them.
Then they fixed their testosterone levels, suddenly female rates wanted to be around em.

Theres lots of interesting studies on animals, regarding sex hormones, pheromones, behaviour etc.
bad news for fin users

6ft4

Incel
300mg/week is a solid dose and if you've had no hairloss after several years at this dose count yourself lucky
I'd just add in an oral if I was in your position

rational

Incel
The stronger the compound, usually the more harsch the sides.

Tren is extremely powerful, for example, but the sides are just too much, its poison and i would never use it.

Anavar is almost free of negative sides, but usually somewhat weak, however how you respond is very individual, some respond very well to anavar. It will mostly add strenght, and not that much "mass". However, the mass you do add, will be solid, not tons of water weight and shit.

Dbol WILL make you grow, ALOT. Its not just water weight that some claim. Yes, there will be a shit ton of water too, but the actual muscle gains you get will be quite extreme on doses 40-60mg a day. Dbol is not that harsch, but it can wreck your hair and give you acne if you have the genes for it.

Superdrol just too harsch.

NPP/Deca is harmless, BUT the commonly feared "deca dick" which is the result of your prolactin and progesterone spiking, you can control this with caber, however, chanses are you wont even get deca dick, as its not super common. Deca will put on alot of size and only aromatize 20% of testosterone.

A good cycle is:

600mg test
500mg npp/deca
30mg dbol a day

That shit will make you grow, and wont be that bad for health at all, short term.
Wow great breakdown. If I still wanna grow is this cycle legit or should i just find legit hgh? is it safe at 18, how long can I use it without sides 'short term'

thanks

Moneycel

Coper
Can't wait for my blast end of March. Another 4 weeks of cutting down to lower BF then BOOm