2pac

Incel
300mg of testosterone C a week has changed my life completely. Its pharma grade and im getting it from my endocrinologist.
Now I wonder if its safe to run 600mg a week for a couple months if i wanna build more muscle mass?

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
Well that is quite a liberal dose of "TRT" LOL! 600mg is fine, numerous of studies out there with men taking 600mg a week for 6 months with no negative sides to health.

But dont expect miracles, people think u will become the hulk on some test, you wont. If you truly wanna grow, you have to add some oral, maybe something more than test like NPP/Deca, EQ etc.

But yeah there will be a noticeable difference in how strong you are, how powerful you feel and especially in shoulder width.

2pac

Incel
My doctor is very liberal yes, he is doing big doses for sure based on his physique, but i cannot ask him about this cause i think its not legal lol.

If I wanna grow what is the best compound with least side effects, apart from testosterone?

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
My doctor is very liberal yes, he is doing big doses for sure based on his physique, but i cannot ask him about this cause i think its not legal lol.

If I wanna grow what is the best compound with least side effects, apart from testosterone?
The stronger the compound, usually the more harsch the sides.

Tren is extremely powerful, for example, but the sides are just too much, its poison and i would never use it.

Anavar is almost free of negative sides, but usually somewhat weak, however how you respond is very individual, some respond very well to anavar. It will mostly add strenght, and not that much "mass". However, the mass you do add, will be solid, not tons of water weight and shit.

Dbol WILL make you grow, ALOT. Its not just water weight that some claim. Yes, there will be a shit ton of water too, but the actual muscle gains you get will be quite extreme on doses 40-60mg a day. Dbol is not that harsch, but it can wreck your hair and give you acne if you have the genes for it.

Superdrol just too harsch.

NPP/Deca is harmless, BUT the commonly feared "deca dick" which is the result of your prolactin and progesterone spiking, you can control this with caber, however, chanses are you wont even get deca dick, as its not super common. Deca will put on alot of size and only aromatize 20% of testosterone.

A good cycle is:

600mg test
500mg npp/deca
30mg dbol a day

That shit will make you grow, and wont be that bad for health at all, short term.

HBK

Heart Break Kid
HQNP
300mg of testosterone C a week has changed my life completely. Its pharma grade and im getting it from my endocrinologist.
Now I wonder if its safe to run 600mg a week for a couple months if i wanna build more muscle mass?
Explain in detail. Also did u get any hair loss?

2pac

Incel
Explain in detail. Also did u get any hair loss?
No i didnt get hair loss, i dont think i have the genes for hair loss. How i mean is i just feel super good, and i went off my anti depressants because of it, and i have been on them for 5 years, dont need them no more. I feel a calmness i never experienced before and im driven to do things in life, life is just more fun, its like my dopamine has become great cause of the testosterone. I work out in the gym and in 3 years of testosterone i made double the gains i made as a natural low testosterone 10 years training. It changed my outlook and people want to interact with me now and i get more compliments, i also look more muscular and i have more endurance and energy and i wake up every day with steel morning wood, i never got that before. And the increased libido motivated me to talk to girls and it gave me some interesting sexual experiences. I got motivation to get a career and finally get my drivers licence. Before the testosterone i hated my life no motivation no will to become something.

My doctor says testosterone is the best anti depressants for man ever and based on my own experience i must agree.

HBK

Heart Break Kid
HQNP
No i didnt get hair loss, i dont think i have the genes for hair loss. How i mean is i just feel super good, and i went off my anti depressants because of it, and i have been on them for 5 years, dont need them no more. I feel a calmness i never experienced before and im driven to do things in life, life is just more fun, its like my dopamine has become great cause of the testosterone. I work out in the gym and in 3 years of testosterone i made double the gains i made as a natural low testosterone 10 years training. It changed my outlook and people want to interact with me now and i get more compliments, i also look more muscular and i have more endurance and energy and i wake up every day with steel morning wood, i never got that before. And the increased libido motivated me to talk to girls and it gave me some interesting sexual experiences. I got motivation to get a career and finally get my drivers licence. Before the testosterone i hated my life no motivation no will to become something.

My doctor says testosterone is the best anti depressants for man ever and based on my own experience i must agree.
Were you low T before? Also did you noticie any changes on your face?

avihalo66

Slayer
What where your t levels before injecting?
How high are they now?
Why the fuck is your trt dose 300mg?

2pac

Incel
I was 300ng/dl before so yes i was low testosterone. I contacted many clinics and they did not want to help because normal is 260ng dl to 900 ng dl according to many ranges.
I found my doc on a trt channel on youtube, he is an old athlete and very open to it all.

Havent seen any changes in my face, only difference is my beard grows 50 times faster and it gave me some hair on my under arms lol.

I cannot describe with words how good i feel with high testosterone, it always feels like everything is gonna be fine, no matter how stressful the situation.

avihalo66

Slayer
I was 300ng/dl before so yes i was low testosterone. I contacted many clinics and they did not want to help because normal is 260ng dl to 900 ng dl according to many ranges.
I found my doc on a trt channel on youtube, he is an old athlete and very open to it all.

Havent seen any changes in my face, only difference is my beard grows 50 times faster and it gave me some hair on my under arms lol.

I cannot describe with words how good i feel with high testosterone, it always feels like everything is gonna be fine, no matter how stressful the situation.
What are your levels now?
From my understanding 300mg per week should put you at >1000ngdl no?
Yeah legit 300 is too low, glad its working so well for you. Really tempting

2pac

Incel
What where your t levels before injecting?
How high are they now?
Why the fuck is your trt dose 300mg?
My testosterone was 300ng dl before, for many years.
My testosterone now is 1600ng/dl - 2000ng/dl based on when during the week i take blood work, after how many days of last injection.

My doc said that we can up the dose til i feel great, he says that there are androgen disruptions in todays enviroment that makes it so many men cannot "use" some of the testosterone in an effective way, like we used to. So he started me on 200mg a week and then we slowly upped the dose til i felt super good with super libido. He says there is no harm with high testosterone, actually there are benefits for the male, he also thinks many men back in the day had way higher testosterone than male today.

These years on 300mg of testosterone my health and blood work is better than when i was low testosterone.

HBK

Heart Break Kid
HQNP
My testosterone was 300ng dl before, for many years.
My testosterone now is 1600ng/dl - 2000ng/dl based on when during the week i take blood work, after how many days of last injection.

My doc said that we can up the dose til i feel great, he says that there are androgen disruptions in todays enviroment that makes it so many men cannot "use" some of the testosterone in an effective way, like we used to. So he started me on 200mg a week and then we slowly upped the dose til i felt super good with super libido. He says there is no harm with high testosterone, actually there are benefits for the male, he also thinks many men back in the day had way higher testosterone than male today.

These years on 300mg of testosterone my health and blood work is better than when i was low testosterone.
so no masculinization of face or anything like that? At the very least leaner face and the baby fat off?

2pac

Incel
Not what i have noticed no, leaner face yes but im much lower bodyfat now so i get more looks from girls and more sex. But i do not think it changed my face shape or bones no.

RealRob

Staff member
Masculinity Crew
RealRob inject method saves another incel, such a fucking surprise.