become low inhibition = escape from incel life

gold

Coper
Rotters
...just get me legit advice you faggots

Browmog

Slayer
Thats true if you are at least average looking which most people on this forum are not.

assburger

Gigachad
cope

low inhib isn't enough u have to be NT too

Graal said:
JUST imagine how small ur existence is in the universe and realize THAT IT DOESNT FUCKINF MATTER

cope. anxiety isn't something u rationalize away.

gold

Coper
Rotters
Graal said:
JUST imagine how small ur existence is in the universe and realize THAT IT DOESNT FUCKINF MATTER

legit but i cant concentrate like this outside with lots of people

should I meditationMAX ?

gold

Coper
Rotters
assburger said:
cope

Graal said:

anxiety it like you get nervous, then can concentrate your thoughts, the do wrong things aka fuck shit up and lastly get shy....and repeat again all over

anxiety and adhd have some similarity

assburger

Gigachad
gold said:
assburger said:
cope

anxiety it like you get nervous, then can concentrate your thoughts, the do wrong things aka fuck shit up and lastly get shy....and repeat again all over

yea i suffer from it too.. quite severely.. i'm just saying even if u have low or non-existent anxiety levels u still have to be socially competent. it's also hard to recover from a life that's been ruined by it if u've been neet for a long time and are friendless etc.

gold

Coper
Rotters
assburger said:
gold said:

yea i suffer from it too.. quite severely.. i'm just saying even if u have low or non-existent anxiety levels u still have to be socially competent. it's also hard to recover from a life that's been ruined by it if u've been neet for a long time and are friendless etc.

i "discover" that the best why lower the inhibition is to to be fake like acting like another person

bring fake smiles and fake conversation

basicly act like a young femele how are fake now a days with their friends

reading a book of [font=arial, sans-serif][size=large][font=arial, sans-serif][url=http://www.makiaveli.freeservers.com/about.html]Makiaveli[/font][/url][/font][/size]

Brutus

Ugly God
Birds
Low inhibition won't do anything for you if you are ugly 
Remember that we live in the western world where you'll get sued for punching a dumb frat guy even if he's bullying you.

gold

Coper
Rotters
Brutus said:
Low inhibition won't do anything for you if you are ugly 
Remember that we live in the western world where you'll get sued for punching a dumb frat guy even if he's bullying you.

im not ugly Im average like 95% of this forum

assburger

Gigachad
gold said:
assburger said:

i "discover" that the best why lower the inhibition is to to be fake like acting like another person

bring fake smiles and fake conversation

basicly act like a young femele how are fake now a days with their friends

reading a book of [font=arial, sans-serif]https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolás_Maquiavelo[font=arial, sans-serif]Makiaveli[/font][/font]

yea.. faking NT, that's kind of what PUA is about i guess. i think im too anxiety ridden to even communicate to ppl at this stage tho honestly. im fuked

assburger

Gigachad
True Romance said:
You wanna be low inhibition? Join RSD, see how that helps you. Fuckin LOL

what exactly do u mean? maybe hes not a middle-aged 2/10 ethnic like u bro just saying

it mite forge him into a slayer for all we know

gold

Coper
Rotters
True Romance said:
You wanna be low inhibition? Join RSD, see how that helps you. Fuckin LOL

its 2016 just lol even mentioning pua and rsd past 2010