• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Become Alpha

Psychopath

Joke
This needs to be sticky.

See my signature.  :gymcel:

How to become Alpha:

1) Mewing
2) Intermittent Fasting
3) Dopamine Abstinence
4) Sexual Abstinence
5) Cold Showers
6) High Intensity Interval Training
7) Dominant Body Posture
8) 8 Hours Sleep (No Pillow)

Rose Funeral

Banned
or

Eat Children Alive and become GOD

incelhero

Regular
Sleeping without a pillow has finally allowed me to sleep on my back, I was unable to fall asleep without benzos while in back position. Shit's legit.

lolatmylife

Regular
Intermittent fasting has helped so much it's crazy. You guys should research it and then try it.

lolatmylife

Regular
sprinting while fasting.. fuck it kills me but it has godlike HGH release

IceCutter

Megastar
ubermenschpoppop said:
No pillow why? Causes turkey chin / mouth breathing?

but I would say using a slim pillow is OK, just 1 slim one max thou

Psychopath

Joke
IceCutter said:
ubermenschpoppop said:
No pillow why? Causes turkey chin / mouth breathing?

but I would say using a slim pillow is OK, just 1 slim one max thou

Yes, either a slim pillow or no pillow. It improves your posture and puts positive force on your face.

I also noticed that whenever I would sleep with a pillow that my bite would get soft and my tongue slip occasionally in deep sleep. But whenever I slept without pillow, my face remained tight and my tongue was on point throughout the night.

Dopamine abstinence basically just lowers ur dopamine tolerance and increases ur dopamine reception. Not that legit imo because at the end of the day you're gonna be happy the same amount but more intensity spread out on a shorter period amount of time 

studies show that there's no statistical significant increase in GH when fasting. It's useless anyway because for you to gain anything from GH you'r gonna have to be exposed to this significant increase for very extended periods of time. Only legit way is actually injecting tbh. Fasting is still legit for changing ur metabolism settings